What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

When nare the N hemisphere growers starting and what are you running this year.

THC123

Veteran
Todat was the first day without frost here , snow is melting although winter can keep coming back untill march.

I have a small homebox behind me , that is now filled with indoor vegging plants.

Those vegging plants will be put in another bigger homebox soon.

Because i simply cannot wait for the new outdoor season.

What are you guys running?

This year i will make manitoba med seeds on guerillia

I will grow out my own guerillia gold seeds of whom i only had 10.

frisian dew will also be grown again jsut ordered a new 10 pack , this year i will find a mother.

A big lowryder 2 grow is also planned in a cornfield and in my greenhouse.

And then i will test esbe's seeds

At my home i will only grow lowryder 2 the rest is for guerillia and i will be able to put 2 big frisians at the houses of 2 friend of mine.

I give them outdoor cuttings and in return i can put a plant for me there. Nice deal isn't it.

I am sick and tired of the light pollution at my place.

As guerillai is concerned , i will have to look for a new spot as all of a sudden they are gonna build houses on my spot , fucking shit

SO what strains and in what setup are you guys running them?

wisco61

I made a bunch of Congolese x Guerrilla Gold seeds, and a few Texada Timewarp x (Congolese x GG) seeds. So I will mainly be planting those two.

The C x GG will be started as seed in the field, late May or early June depending on the weather. The TTx(CxGG) will hopefully clone for me, and if so I will start a mother. I have 5 of them popped atm, will probably start another 10 or so soon. I do have a mother of the Texada Timewarp still, but thats plan B as it doesn't finish until Oct 1st, and that can be too late for me.

I'm gonna be planting mainly in swamp tubes, but will have 10 or so girls in the ground.

I've hauled a bunch of tubes out into the swamp along with 6 blocks of coco so far. Not much more I can do atm, just waiting on the weather and the stores to put in their gardening departments.:whistling:

FireFly22

I must be farther north then I should be. -16C this morning. I will be growing out some Biddy Early, Warlock, Mosca FireFly, La Buena Hierba's Erdbeer(I think is similar to Fraise and Rox) and some F1's I made of Mandala #1 x Biddy Early and M#1 x Fire Fly.
I'm hoping for some Dr Greenthumbs Iranian Short Season but will see what the Spring brings...Oh ya Strawberry Cough and Ice Cream...

Krull

Soul Feeder
Veteran
Because i simply cannot wait for the new outdoor season.

I feel your pain bro!
We are currently slightly up on the frost line (45N) but winter is still there...
Anyone planning a spring crop? When do you'll start to actually put babies out or in gh?

Best luck for the next o/d season!

Peace

=K

C

crownedsparrow

I am lining up for my first outdoor guerrilla grow, how tall do yall get the plants before sending them outdoors? or do you start outdoors?

C

cork144

50n and scratching the table waiting for the next season,

mid - early may if the weather is alright,

hoping to do afew runs of some sour 60,

still thinking on the outdoor strains, i have afew in mind

I'm doing my first guerrilla outdoor grow as well near the 48" and will be running Sprouted seedlings at my patch of Dutch Passion MasterKush and 20 Seeds of Big and Early Late sept outdoor mix.

Going to go with my seeds sprouted (48 to 72 hrs afterwards) and head out to the patch a week after my area's last frost.

MrBlatent

In a few weeks ill start vegging lots of autos, sex them indoors then all the fems go out to a remote greenhouse.

Love the simplicity and possible multiple crops, even if i only yield the same as one 5 month old plant!

Its all ways nice to be able to start plants indoors,

MrB

D.S. Toker. MD

Veteran
Early skunk Sensi fems
Green poison Sweet seeds fems
Blue Hash Dinafem fems
Sensi star Paradise fems
White widow Greenhouse fems

The 50 femmed seeds provide an average of 42 female plants that i will germ on April 1, veg on 15.5 hrs until April 25 - May 1 when i plant them outdoors at about 6" tall.
Ive grown these 5 strains before and ive settled on these of the many ive grown for the following reasons.

My finsish dates stagger a little that helps with harvest and drying.

GPoision finsishes by the 2nd, 3rd week of Sept and is vigorous and potent- no mould
Blue Hash finishes sept 30, no mould, delicious and wonderful headstash
GH Wwidow,most phenos finshes sept 30, 3 out of 10 finish Oct 10
Early skunk finsishes Oct 5- my commercial strain
Sensi star finished by Oct 10-jeadstash

MoeBudz^420

Veteran

These will become mothers by spring, we'll see how they do in good old ma Nature. Hoping for good things to come...:rasta:

Peace

Himalaya Gold this year, its ability to deal with colder temperatures make it perfect for us more northern growers. Optimistic that by April 1st 500 6 inch clones will be fully veg'd and ready for planting. Additionally a smaller number of an higher CBD will also be put out but haven't narrowed it down to what yet.

Xtrail

just harvested my Short Stuff#1 seeds,it will be my main strain for my climate 57N.Next one will be Auto Uzbeka,will grow to get seeds..in spring looking to get some Mandala#1 and KC33

LazLo

Trying new strains this year.

Texada Timewarp from BCSeedKing
C99 from Joey Weed
Congolese X Guerilla Gold from BreederBrad
Northern Lights X Kush from private stock

Will start seedlings indoors. Target dates for germing are Apr 6 to 10. Target date for transplanting to outdoor after Jun 1. Hope to have harvest completed by Oct 12.

Ring bell for maid service. If no answer, DIY!

buddah

Life is one big grow........
Veteran
manitoba med x gurillia gold
Beer
(Erdpurt x Afgahni) x Beer
Sougauda x Beer
Royal Dane
Roxal Dane x Jamil sayyida
Jamil sayyida
guerillia gold
Amnesia Haze core
a lot of esbe stuff
MNS early haze!!!
and and and....
will will what i am going to pop!!! And i will pre sex them for sure....and may i will get my and also on some LR2 ....;-) Thc

i will pop the first around midMarch....!!

Last edited:

Jester

10- Nirvana PPP Feminized
10- Female Seeds X-line GF X ICE
5-10 im either going to run some Mr. Nice Walkabout,or i also noticed Nirvana strains are only 15$ on attitude. The Old strains.

bentom187

Veteran
im not in NH but just about the same Lat. , atm,i am still trying to get my hands on supplies and genetics but im looking at bogbubble,hashberry, and either geurrila gold#3 or geurilla grape,and some local sk#1

averagejoe

my first time growing outdoors, many thanks to danish breeders!:thank you:
im located in estonia (57,5- 60 N)
going to try these:
purple princess x (erocket x danish passion) x deep chunk - not sure of the names because there was written PP x (ER/DP) x DC
guerilla gold
daniszamauka
LR2xUK08
and some bagseeds that survived here last year

by the way if anyone has pictures of the long cross or lr2xuk08 i would love to see them :)

have a nice season everyone!, i know im going to enjoy it :dance013:

Last edited:

Don Dump

the man doctors said would never moonwalk again
Veteran
I aim to put seedlings out last week of may or earlier if possible. thinking about trying to start some of them outdoor in a coldframe. Im at about 45N

c99 x skunk
wally's, mosca's and fairlights c99
Mandala#1
Mandala#1 f2
Mandala#1 x c99
GGxDP f3
Yummy D
Lebanese
suomi sativa
PPP
khola

Smoke_A_Lot