What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Gunnars Lab 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gunnarguchi

ICMag Donor
Veteran
After having to abandon my first indoor grow room ive had the opportunity to establish a new one.
this time im NOT having any partners and i can concentrate on growing the herb without being screwed over.

Im financing and building it on my own with the limits that has but i dont have to rely on others

once completed my first grow will consist of both selected seed strains and crosses and selected clones taken from mother plants form my previous grow ( Gunnars lab1 aka Gunnars breeding project )

sure winners already would be Black Domina, C99, Deep Chunk for the clones
and White Russian from Serious
but i have others im looking at also as like trying Afghan strains like Afghan Nordic Outdoor and Mazar I Sharif and crossing these 2 and for some pure MIS beans

but theres many options and many that havent been decided yet as im just on the startup phase of constructing the room itself

the room it self should be around 15-16 m2 and im thinking about starting with 4-6 x 400 watt hps for flowering, meaning stretched to 5-8 m2 of plants
and a room within for vegetative growth and cloning with fluorescents and a 250 watt metal halide

ill keep you guys more informed as it progresses

stay tuned,
green and safe!

Last edited:

blackone

Veteran
Nice man - good to hear you're independent.
Good that you have some clones to bootstrap your operation.
Stay safe and let's all enjoy your bud-shots:)

K

kallenavndk

Yeah gunnar main :) its going to be a bad ass room i know it you are a carpenter so the thumps is where they should be and then they allso are green what more do u need ? NOTHING M8 U GOT IT :)
Here is a little update for u m8

Genetics almost pure german breed some intanational champions on but i dont have batt on me cam so only daddys side of the fam atm.

bedmmelse.jpg

She in right hand so its left for us :) and a big male in the other hehe he isgoing to be big just like hes dad :) the girls will be more wide Then tall i think but hey thats good news :)

pattetidjpg1jpg2.jpg

pattetidjpg1jpg4.jpg

pattetid.jpg

pattetidjpg1.jpg

Last edited:

satyr

nice shit gunnar.......i like the scale of the op. a lot. guess a bit of recession gives some of us more time to enjoy growing the herb.

anyway tilykke with the room, looking forward to enjoy the show.......

Gunnarguchi

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Woow tnx for all the positives vibes my way guys

cant tell you how much it helps when you have had a hard day at work and have to go outside and work on the grow room in the cold and rainy weather ( just inside shortly to warm my cold fingers).

for security reasons im not going to post any pix of the construction and details so there wont be many pix until the room is fully done and running ( seed germination and clones not included)...

i recently got my hand on a nice batch of used cheap Phillips greenhouse lamps, 400 watts.

i use some of them to light up the construction site ( hps are great work lamps ) and my plan is to use 4-5 of them in the flowering room

my plan is to run selected clones from my first indoor room and add some seed strains also like the White Russians just ordered of seedbay and other selected ones ) skunk#1 is also high on the list as its a classic indoor must have together with the WR).
i have some 12 liter cheap mason buckets i bought for like 1/2 a dollar a piece on a sale and 9 makes up for a square meter and i have some square 65 liter buckets that can hold 5 clones in flower ( 12 liter buckets is for seed strains so i can remove the males elsewhere easy)

the room is going to build outside so it will be insulated to remain a decent grow temperature together with carbon filtered exhaust etc, as im financing this myself there might be delays also due to bad weather and low finances but my hopes is that it should be up and running within 2 weeks and ill start germinating seeds and prepare the clones before that...

and tnx a lot Kalle for showing me my future "genes"
you know i like those especially the "feminized versions"

Gunnarguchi

ICMag Donor
Veteran
satyr said:
nice shit gunnar.......i like the scale of the op. a lot. guess a bit of recession gives some of us more time to enjoy growing the herb.

anyway tilykke with the room, looking forward to enjoy the show.......

Recession is surely on my mind hanging theres as nasty black clouds.

i could be out of my job any time as the craftman trade is hit hard also and my boss is an absolute asshole and since ive had a hard time economically and therefore couldnt afford A-kasse/social security insurance im really screwed and would loose everything if i got sacked

so i would consider this my green social security and a lovely way of spending my time if i should get sacked

and if im not fired i would still be doing my favorite hobby

imagine when the snow starts falling
walking out the door into the cold white snow and knowing theres a short distance to opening a door to a room filled with warmth, bright light and beautyfull green lovely smelling plants

a perfect cure against winter depression im sure he he

btw im still thinking of what to name the future genetics from Kalle
Haze for sure it it was a male

Hazy, Domina or Cindy?
more than 7 weeks to decide anyway

Last edited:

blackone

Veteran
Just be careful how you spend that kind of money...
Use it for grocery etc. and start saving up from your salary.
Don't pay rent with it - especially if you own your house:)

I totally feel you on the situation - I'm there with ya too and no security either. Hope to pull through.

K

kallenavndk

I say cindy is Cute because her german great gran mother ´s name was cinderrilla and u digg that strain :) so it must be cindy i think its good but hey m8 she is like lol you can call her what u like :) my room aint good thrahtment against depresion hehe maybe is because i grow some lr and only 400+ some w lol

M

moses224

Those dogs are freekin amazing. Pretty work... Also taking a seat to watch the grow progress best of luck with the set up

Gunnarguchi

ICMag Donor
Veteran
still some time and work left before plugging in the sockets but leaves me more time to refine plans.

ive been promised some Skunk#1 and other commercial seeds and some Bubblegum clones and im expecting White Russian and Mazar I Sharif from seedbay soon

i think ill stick to 4 x 400 watt lamps as not to arise attention from the power company and being able to pay the bill :)

9-12 12 liter buckets under each lamp means that the grow space is almost already reserved.

ill be running some of the clones from my previous grow room also but in smaller buckets at the outer rims of the lamps
reason for this is that i seem to have lost the paper with the notes for each clones regarding sex, potency and yield, so the clones will be run at a lower priority to regain the lost info
once this info is regain i can keep the best ones and multiply these and ditch the rest and gain more space for new clones from the upcoming grow

once this grow is complete i might start look into the world of hydro with a homemade Ebb n Flow system

Last edited:

Gunnarguchi

ICMag Donor
Veteran
you can help me decide what 4 strains i should be running out of 10 available here
http://icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=106238

ak48 ( nirvana)
big bud x northern lights ( nirvana)
Bifrost aka Bubblegum ( Saga Seeds - told to be one of the best BG's ever)
chronic f2 ( Serious seeds f2)
double dutch (Magus genetics)
skunk#1 ( unknown so far)
white russian ( Serious seeds)
Trainwreck ibl (Crazy X Seeds)
Golden skush ( Gypsy Nirvana)
mazar i sharif, afghan hash plants ( Gypsy Nirvana)

theres a poll and every one is welcome to vote and tell why the picket exactly those 4 strains or crosses

in the meantime ill be working on completing the room and make ready for the 4 selected strains

Oh, very well spoken!

Oh, very well spoken!

Gunnarguchi said:
Recession is surely on my mind hanging theres as nasty black clouds...

...so i would consider this my green social security and a lovely way of spending my time if i should get sacked...

...imagine when the snow starts falling
walking out the door into the cold white snow and knowing theres a short distance to opening a door to a room filled with warmth, bright light and beautyfull green lovely smelling plants

a perfect cure against winter depression im sure he he...

...Hazy, Domina or Cindy?
more than 7 weeks to decide anyway

Yes, you share my same feelings on EVERYTHING here! In fact I was thinking about the Black Domina for some chronic pain busting... and Seasonal Affective med. Heck, you said it best,...
Gunnarguchi said:
...imagine when the snow starts falling walking out the door into the cold white snow and knowing theres a short distance to opening a door to a room filled with warmth, bright light and beautyfull green lovely smelling plants...
This sums it up right here; It's not so much the ingesting of the material as much as nurturing life and being able to provide ideally for something of a lower, or more dependent order. THAT is the anti-depressant. At least in my case...

Good luck on your grow. +Karma and may your pipe stay lit for many months~!

:rasta:

Gunnarguchi said:
you can help me decide what 4 strains i should be running out of 10 available here
http://icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=106238

ak48 ( nirvana)
big bud x northern lights ( nirvana)
chronic f2 ( Serious seeds f2)
double dutch (Magus genetics)
white russian ( Serious seeds)
Golden skush ( Gypsy Nirvana)
mazar i sharif, afghan hash plants ( Gypsy Nirvana)

theres a poll and every one is welcome to vote and tell why the picket exactly those 4 strains or crosses

in the meantime ill be working on completing the room and make ready for the 4 selected strains

I say,...

ak48 ( nirvana)

I've read a little on each and lot on some. From what I've read, trainwreck is SUPER OUTSTANDING! But then again the same can be said for all! :rasta:

They all sound pretty good.

K

kallenavndk

gunna i would go for the bigbud x northern lights that girl will yield good...
Trainwreck and ak48 i would grow to i dont now the rest of them but that bifrost sounds great hehe maybe its because of im a big fan of Nordisk mytologi :)

Quiet_Riot

Veteran
Bifrost aka Bubblegum
Trainwreck ibl
double dutch
Golden skush

or maybe the Mazar-I-Sharif instead of the Skush, she's beautiful - the MIS. Got some of them freebies as well! :muahaha: and IBL/stable lines is always good when outcrossing.

Picked these because I am familiar with the genetics and/or the breeders, they yield well, have potency, while still expressing faily good mold resistance, the Wreck is very moldresistant! And if I know Eno' genetics, Bifrost should be so too. DD gets big, I don't about mold-res though.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.