I noticed that after replacing the SE 220 with the SE 250 that the primary leafs have been a bit droopy. The extra 3ow seems more like 50-100w as the light comes way out in the room now when the tent flaps are open. Also, the 250 has a neutral-cool white spectrum, whereas the 220 was more warm white.
Meaning the plants could be adjusting to the spectrum shift and 30%++ light increase.
Anyway, since all 5 have a top bud developing I decided to give them fresh nutes, up from ~ 400ppm to ~800ppm. It's only been an hour, but 2 are definitely perking up
Interesting takeaway (from forgetting to increase the daylight hours from when the 4 plants that finished under the SE 220 at the same time I was vegging): instead of increasing nutrient ppm from veg to flower try just lowering the daylight hours enough to encourage bloom. This could help determine which are females, then go right back to normal daylight schedule