Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > ICMag Vendor Forums > Seedbay > Seedbay Private Breeders > Hill Temple Collective > :::::::Deep Chunk Playground:::::::

Thread Title Search
:::::::Deep Chunk Playground::::::: Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 08-27-2018, 11:26 AM #21
JustSumTomatoes

JustSumTomatoes has much to be proud ofJustSumTomatoes has much to be proud ofJustSumTomatoes has much to be proud ofJustSumTomatoes has much to be proud ofJustSumTomatoes has much to be proud ofJustSumTomatoes has much to be proud ofJustSumTomatoes has much to be proud ofJustSumTomatoes has much to be proud ofJustSumTomatoes has much to be proud ofJustSumTomatoes has much to be proud ofJustSumTomatoes has much to be proud of
Just found this.
JustSumTomatoes is offline Quote

Old 09-21-2018, 06:56 AM #22
bpb

bpb will become famous soon enoughbpb will become famous soon enough
Looking good bro!! Glad pollination was a success so this line you been working all these years will carry on

Old 09-27-2018, 04:48 AM #23
pipeline
Cannabotanist

pipeline has much to be proud ofpipeline has much to be proud ofpipeline has much to be proud ofpipeline has much to be proud ofpipeline has much to be proud ofpipeline has much to be proud ofpipeline has much to be proud ofpipeline has much to be proud ofpipeline has much to be proud ofpipeline has much to be proud ofpipeline has much to be proud of
Seed is ripe! Just giving the resin a little more time to mature. Plants are ready though! Lots of great smells, some are sweet some are a mellow indica spice smell. Been getting regular rains lately, so getting some mold, but mold pressure isn't that bad. I worked the soil a little aggressively when top dressing on one or 2 of them. They had some yellow leaves, but they will be fine. Plants have strong stems, they are staying standing up even with heavy wet flowers and wind! I mound soil around the base of the plants, but these have strong structure if there is adequate light. The really low light spindly ones are less strong, but that's normal.

Enjoy!

pipeline is offline Quote

5 members found this post helpful.
Old 10-04-2018, 03:58 PM #24
Shmavis
Being-in-the-world

Shmavis has much to be proud ofShmavis has much to be proud ofShmavis has much to be proud ofShmavis has much to be proud ofShmavis has much to be proud ofShmavis has much to be proud ofShmavis has much to be proud ofShmavis has much to be proud ofShmavis has much to be proud ofShmavis has much to be proud ofShmavis has much to be proud of
I have four Lapis Mountain Indica seeds soaking right now.

Looking great!

Pulling up a chair.
§467. I am sitting with a philosopher in the garden; he says again and again “I know that that’s a tree”, pointing to a tree that is near us. Someone else arrives and hears this, and I tell him: “This fellow isn’t insane. We are only doing philosophy.”

― Ludwig Wittgenstein, On Certainty
Shmavis is offline Quote

Old 10-11-2018, 12:58 AM #25
HeartCooksBrain

HeartCooksBrain is on a distinguished road
I'm interested in these dude. Could you reach me via message. Can also contact me on instagram.
@ltdgenetics

Would like to continue working the deep chunk. Thank you so much ☺
HeartCooksBrain is offline Quote

Old 10-18-2018, 07:31 AM #26
pipeline
Cannabotanist

pipeline has much to be proud ofpipeline has much to be proud ofpipeline has much to be proud ofpipeline has much to be proud ofpipeline has much to be proud ofpipeline has much to be proud ofpipeline has much to be proud ofpipeline has much to be proud ofpipeline has much to be proud ofpipeline has much to be proud ofpipeline has much to be proud of
Harvest is in! Lots of good smells in the garden. Most are pretty similar but here are some variations. Looking forward to next year's crop with the champion male pollination! One of the plants has purple calyxes and has strong sweet skunky smell and taste. Will be posting more about it later! For more pics and background info check out the Pipeline Garden 2018 thread in the Outdoor forum! Thanks for stopping in!

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 10-18-2018, 11:09 AM #27
Klompen

Klompen has a brilliant futureKlompen has a brilliant futureKlompen has a brilliant futureKlompen has a brilliant futureKlompen has a brilliant futureKlompen has a brilliant futureKlompen has a brilliant futureKlompen has a brilliant futureKlompen has a brilliant futureKlompen has a brilliant futureKlompen has a brilliant future
Looks beautiful! Sure makes me miss weed!
Klompen is offline Quote

Old 10-19-2018, 07:11 AM #28
pipeline
Cannabotanist

Thanks Klompen! Just a few months until planting!

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 10-19-2018, 11:01 AM #29
Klompen

Klompen has a brilliant futureKlompen has a brilliant futureKlompen has a brilliant futureKlompen has a brilliant futureKlompen has a brilliant futureKlompen has a brilliant futureKlompen has a brilliant futureKlompen has a brilliant futureKlompen has a brilliant futureKlompen has a brilliant futureKlompen has a brilliant future
Yep and hopefully less than that for my indoor efforts! Hopefully I can get some large clones ready for putting out next spring and hopefully also get an indoor flower run finished. I have a lot of prep work though because we have to renovate the new property before I can get into anything secretive(what with inspectors and friends and relatives coming to check it out or pitch in.)
Klompen is offline Quote

Old 10-19-2018, 02:49 PM #30
707OGBUSH970

Nice! Great job! Love DC!