What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Tonatiuhs' Oasis

K

kallenavndk

Brother T tha man whit tha toture champer him self :D I wish u a happy work day :D get ya self in gear and build tha room Cant wait to see tha jungle .... Mad Probs from across tha pond 4 ya ass so u can work over it and puff a Fatty whit me :D

C

cellardweller

wow Tona, that is certainly a cellar I can appreciate! I wish I had more space to dedicate like that but..oh well..i just wanted a little torture chamber anyways..
Really happy to see you puttin both of your best feet forward in all that you do bro. :respect: I know that even though the Growasis thread might not live on, the real one always will! Keep ace'n them tests and polishing them apples and school will be done before ya know it too..and then you come back here and get to become the HVAC guru..oh yeah almost forgot..as well as make a decent livin too..:laughing:
dont wanna sound too tacky here but fareal..a new day has dawned on the Growasis. Carpe Diem dat shit yo..
:friends:

peacenpot,
~dubs

Tonatiuh

its me Dave man open up the door...
ICMag Donor
Veteran
you guys are far too kind....thank you for all the support,the growasis will be better then ever sooner then later....baby steps...i need to run out tomorrow nad get two heavy duty hooks like i use,to hang my ballasts.then i can plug in,situate everything,repot the babieis,throw a pyrythium granade in the room just for safe measure...leave the tent open...and then light that baby up...the reason i think imma hit them with the fog is cause i moved them in the car,and the been in a cardboard box for like 2 days...plus just to bomb it like F.U.C.K.I.T.
i should have some pics up tomorrow.
peace-T-

hoosierdaddy

ICMag Donor
Veteran
wattsup cool
glad to see that the party is getting ready to start back up!
your rooms and shit inspire me, my young brother
:party:
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

C

cellardweller

nice nuggies hoosier..here are my first nugshots in almost a year..

casey jones
picture.php

ak99xFreeze
picture.php

sackoweed

I took anger management already!!!! FUCK!!!
Veteran
tona tona
Howzit brother..?? Hope all is chilled but working hard to get yer jungle facility up and running.. So far so good.. I am anxious to sheck it out.. bbl peace.

sending ya good vibage...

sack

Tonatiuh

its me Dave man open up the door...
ICMag Donor
Veteran
thanks for sharin them beatiful pic hoos,dub and drdog...you are all very good friends i am really glad i have met on this cyber world,so many faceless friends and F.A.M.I.L.Y. that i cant wait to oneday get up with and burn many oz.'s of this bad ass ganja we grow. :smoke:

sacko-we are gonna begin the new rooms journey with a new thread,i will start working on it as soon as this is posted....you know i will have a space in V.I.P. lounge waiting for you.
peace-T-

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

well my friends,this thread is going to come to an end now,i figure since the growasis is no more,i should let it be a good memory.we will start the new rooms and new thread and give the growasis the rest it deserves.i thank you all for coming along for the ride,for all the help,the advice,shared experiences....and all the laughs we had too.its been a fun ride and i think the next foot of the journey will be even better....maybe a little slow at first but you know me,once i get in gear its full speed ahead.
look for the new thread in the grow diaries section if ya wanna come along for another ride.ill get in my siggy as soon as i figure out how to do that shit again...its been a while.
peace-T-

MynameStitch

Dr. Doolittle
Mentor
Veteran
Hello everyone!!! :D It's great to see everyone :) I don't get much time to go to grow threads with how busy my life is and my health.

I just found out my back problem is much worse now, got a MRI and I Have spondylolisthesis in vertabres L4, L5 and S1...... it's fucking painful.

DAMN TON looks like you been hella busy!!! 190 pages SOB that is crazy LOL

It just goes to show how great you are at growing the herb! You can't beat growing some great shit and sharing your rewards with other growers.

How is life treating ya?
Got that new book I was telling you about so whenever ya want it just gimme a hollar!

What do you have growing out now?
In about 40 pages back I Was looking at some pics, did you make some hash?

LiLWaynE

I Feel Good
ICMag Donor
Veteran
wait a minute here, i tried posting in your new thread and it posted me here... anyways, ill be cutting out my original post and psting it in the new thread..!!!

PEACE

Latest posts

Latest posts