What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Retardo's Asylum

Grizz

Veteran
:thank you: thanks for the time and effort you put into all these crosses RM. think i know of some good things coming your way, lots of karma and more..

Retardo Motabon

Seenyourmember:0
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I'm going to force some on a tester along with some of the other recent pulls and see how they rate. Its a hard bird to dwecribe unless youv'e had alot of Flo. Its minerally, forestlike(humus, pine), the best of it tastes like blueberries though:)
I need to smoke some now! Joesy you get all the free shots ya want. Honestly though; caffeine sugar and thc is all the doctors are going to find in me. well maybe a few other odds and ends but you know how that goes eh Jw?.
RM :wave:

G

guest3901

Yeah...i luv ya 2...so does a Buger...or is it Bugger...its selling signed thermal tops on eBay...-50$...last bid....red only....bid now and get a free pinata...decorated with a kaleidoscope of ideas...and of course those damn colors...

bigscoot

legal medical grower got my card & paper work 2 pr
Veteran
Sup RM i still got chem#4 x f-13 & a f-13X u sent me im startin flowering now but i tell n hydro they grow quik AF n bushy AF there both 2nd generation thankz again bruh ill put pics up soon

Core

Quality Control Controller
ICMag Donor
Veteran
heya RM

boy mate you are stilll rocking the Board i c....very nice crystal thread you have !
Nhow seems you have your work cut out for ya....and i gotte say that your generosity has little limits.....great contribution my friend !! :D