What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Retardo's Asylum

Retardo Motabon

Seenyourmember:0
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Howdy folks, I needed a place to put some forumless strains I'm growing as well as a place for weird experiments I undertake from time to time. First up is Ministry of Cannabis' Carnival. These are amongst the first plants along with Snowdog BX1 that I'm using coco for the first time. The Carnival are the feminized version. My first fem's I've bought besides Mdanzig's femmed Blueberry. I lost one seed on the floor, one didn't make it, and three remain.Here's a starter shot:

Next up are some plants mothered by some of my F13 girls. Look like they were crossed to my DSD and not by an F13 from the leaf patterns. One is mutated and showed it was female at 5", it isn't autoflowering, just showing at the nodes. The other two appear normal.

Retardo Motabon

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Well we got a mixed bag here at the asylum. Most recent bs to affect this run: grass seed infiltrates soilless mix as someone spilled on the way to overseed the lawn. Most recent considered amendement never used on canna here: corn gluten to prevent seed germination. Tarded! Still waiting and wondering on some OTM from a couple weeks now, making me sad and causing Turret like symptoms. :fsu: Plants are still resuming recovery from shitty coco, arrgggh.
Here are some pics of was up here.
The asylum currently: 80 degrees F., 56%H

my lead snowdog couple getting ready,m & f pics follow

Here's the Carnival femmed, adding to flower once cuts are possible

next up F13x seed#1 various shots

F13x testseed #2 pics

F13x seed#3 pics

DSDS1 testplant1 cutting

Retardo Motabon

ICMag Donor
Veteran
RM unknown shots

Here's F13 awaiting snowdog love

A few pics of my Mdanzig Blueberry femmed

Biddy Early freebies almost recovered

Flowering began in the asylum last night. Some snowdogs may be removed if not up to snuff. I have 14 going I think, and am not finished taking cuts but their dogshow must go on. The snowdogs are being used to make seed and also find a keeper. Current girls on tap for snowdog male are: F13, DSD, Blueberry, and the RM unknown. All for now! :wave:

rootfingers

Looks like you've got quite a few different strains going Motabon. I've seen you posting in the seedbay forums quite a bit so I'm guessing you've still got a few interesting ones on deck too.

Can't wait to see what happens with that carnival. I like the sound of that, kind of like a scary carousel ride with a clown holding balloons and smiling sick.

Keep up the good work.

Retardo Motabon

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Howz it going MM! Got some fresh pICs of some youngin's here. More BKOGxCDD and some fresh cracked Kush just for y'all.
Wassup Mr.Whales! :headbange

:wave:

MOneYMiKe

Patriot Father 2a Defender /Breeder
Veteran
ohhhh these sound interesting.....good friends in our comm....lovin'it....Mm

purcellville

Self Proclaimed Hash Whore
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Well what have we here?? RM nice to find your asylum. Looking to watch those f-13 crosses. get me a couple close ups when you can, and maybe a leaf print for Mr. A.

purcellville

Self Proclaimed Hash Whore
ICMag Donor
Veteran
This plant is a vey nice hybrid of the f-13 and sd.. has this plant sexed yet?
Retardo Motabon said:
next up F13x seed#1 various shots

very nice f-13 like leaf print.. But I like the odd very sd like one intertwined. does this plant have any red veining/ striping, purple stem?

Retardo Motabon said:
F13x testseed #2 pics

This is a great mutant. I hope it is a male and produces great pollen!
Retardo Motabon said:

These plants interest me greatly... keep me posted

Z

zoolander

Hey RM :wave: How does a month go by and I miss your thread ? you gots to keep me posted bro LOL

abirdintheair

Buteo Jamaicensis
Veteran
the paddywagon finally came to introduce me to me new padded room :wave:
sup RM, looks like you got a bunch of crazies on your hands. im with purce, i definately want to see how those f13 crosses come out. good luck man :friends:
oh yea, i see your running danzigs femmed blueberry, i recently got some of those, i hope yours turn out killer.

Retardo Motabon

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Whoa hey wazzup all! Leave for a couple and friends stop in! Ooh yah the F13x plants are still a mystery. Everyone popped has shown female. Three possibilities I've pondered due to 100% girls.
1. My hermie F13 didn't shoot blanks
2. they got knocked up by the DSD I feminized
3. some stray hermie WWondr pollen hit them.

I have leaned toward the DSD as the probable pollen. I produced a large amount of seed with the DSD S1 and some stray pollination could've occured. There is no coloration on any of the offspring as far as stems or leaf bottoms. Fan leaves were pretty avg size in comparison to the F13 seedplants. My DSDseeds are almost umarked normal oval shape and tannish. All my F13 mothered seeds are large and very marked. Smells are yet masked, now that pistils are starting too show I may get another hint at who the strap on father is. :muahaha:
Here is a look at the feminized DSD. This was the only purpling pea shaped calyx DSD with a real creamy taste. Most Indica of the two packs.

Here is the pirates booty!:

Here is the S1 tst mom:

Next the S1 test cut, sorry only test seed.

Here is another look at the F13x seeds:

Thats a little flash into the possible past of these F13x.

Here's a couple more leaf shots of the F13x sectoral mutant, first mutant leaves then a shot of normal shoot on same plant. I am making my third attempt at cloning a mutant growth tip off this plant, no success yet but this time I'm using the base of a previously cut tip and have great success with stump cuts as I call them. Mutation has persisted in new growth of mutant growth tips after cuts taken. We'll see what happens. Haa, Purce seeing you here made me give that mutant another chance at providing me a mutated cut.:rasta:!

Here's another leaf shot of the bushiest of the F13x:

In other news, here's a look at the snowdog male and the tip of an alternate male in the roster. 9 females, 4 males. Not bad for locking out N, overwet soil, bad pH,etc..

Here is a look at my F13 cut that I'm offering up to the snowdog male for some action. It's the least fruity most woodsy deep one with best weight out of my pack. (Wasn't my favorite, but my fave tended to yield 1/3 ounce per plant. I couldn't give up the fave though afterall, I'm trying to reveg the last one!)

Z

zoolander

I see you have been doin a little overtime RM ,Glad to see ya busy and doin justice to your beauties. Talk to ya soon :wave:

Retardo Motabon

ICMag Donor
Veteran
You're telling me Zoo, still haven't updated the Carnival, Biddy Early, Blueberry, or C4xC99. I did get em all cloned though, whew! Your SdogDiesel has me pumped for these dogs! No wonder you took them back out of the ZooCage. :bongsmi:

M

mosca negra

Hey RM! Please update us on the C4xC99. We would love to see some recent shots!!

Peace & Love

Grizz

Veteran
RT where are you? were waiting........... Quit smokeing and start posting........

Latest posts

Latest posts