What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

African Strains

R

randude

Here is what I would do... Let it get so dry on the vine that it is screaming for water, Then wash the heck out of it. Maybe two of those if you have the time.

Hi Ic.

Hi Ic.

:wave: highlighter, the cantarella is very very very good. In canary islands we call " The Borgia´s Poison".

:wave: herbalistic, i don´t smoke this variety. i know much people that prove it. It´s de favorite of the "cannarias" people. Some commentary: It can produce anguish in the new smokers, gigantic production, fast flowering, has a power outside the common thing, is totally mystical, when you smoke it transports at the beginnings of the mother earth.
In this connection it is spoken of the Black Maconde, your you can use translators although they are not very exact. The plant that I have is a cut of the PIBI70, he conserves the genetics from the 2003. A greeting.

http://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=56176

excuse my english, the traductors aren´t exact.

:wave: :wave:

Last edited:

FX Pr.

First post ... héhé

I love south african strains, specially a togolese landrace who follow me and learned to me how to work the sativa since over 10 years. Lost past year :badday:

The old P1

The F21 in few diffenciated lines i create

Big up to sativa's lovers :wave:

FX Pr.

Thanks Alfred-cannaria, i love it too.
If i can give you a good council with a sativa's pool, never place it between you and your friends. You lost two.But i'm not desesperate, i want remake my old work and for better lines now... héhé!

The togolese give is an incredible expectorant (do not use tabacco with it, it make opposite effect) and a "floating" high who follow you morning to afternoon.
The flavor is menthol wich tend to some swiss resinous candys.
The buds are special to describe, see the pic.

Not verry the NL standart lol... but an amazing force.

What is your baby, Alfred? Your lovely baby i say... ?

Herbalistic

Herbal relaxation...
Veteran
Hola!!!

Welcome to IC FX Pr., I hope you enjoy this place as much I do. Thank you for sharing!

The Mozambiquen herb sounds like a herb that Herbalistic appretiaces. Do you have somekind of "landrace seedbank" in Spain? The reason I asked is because it seems that Spain holds great amount of landraces. These are strains that really need to get in general awareness among cannabis lovers.

FX Pr.

Hy herbalistic, it's a pleasure for me to see this post. truely.

I work in Spain, and i can assure you that a majority of local breeders have a good stock, like Cannabiogen, but don't commercialize it. It exist a lot of associations too, that keep landrace and you have better chance to find better pure products if you approach this kind of growers in Spain.

Some Swiss, like Blue Hemp seed bank, offer pure landrace just acclimated for public : Pakistani, Nepali, Libanese, and soon Thai and others.

Have a nice day ;o)

landraces which we cultivated in the Canary Islands are gifts, I do not know any bank that sells landraces. You can speak with Lmn, he is the one who he has and he knows great amount african´s strains. A greeting.

Herbalistic

Herbal relaxation...
Veteran
Hola!!!

Yeah, I know there isnt "landrace seedbank" in Spain, it was meant to be an joke. The reason I posted it is that many Spanish growers have so wide variety of landrace herbs. Im really not into asking genetics from people that I dont know too well, expect breeders. If somebody wants to spread their genetics and PM me -> it´s different thing ;)

Does anybody have info about local strains of Ivory Coast?

Elevator Man

Mentor
Veteran
Zamalito - ever try the 'full girdle' - i.e. removing the whole bark layer? I tried this years and years ago two weeks before harvest, and it did make the plant go completely gold:

Raco

secretion engineer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Nice thread! :yes:
lmn´s "banghi"...sorry about the crappy pic.I enjoyed this herb :woohoo:

beancounter

Veteran
Has anyone grown Herbia's "Bushman's"?

I've heard it's supposed to be a pure african sativa that can finish in as little as 8 wks? I'm not sure how accurate this info is tho.. sounds like a great strain for those looking for a fast pure sativa..

Herbalistic

Herbal relaxation...
Veteran
Hola!!!

Do you noticw anything else than the plant going gold Elevator Man? I just let my Power Plant dry to death and she pumped nice amount of resin. I got this Jock Horror that is three weeks from harvest, maybe I try that technique... How did you remove the bark layer? Please let me know if there is some easy & safe technique.

Thank you for the link you posted earlier Alfred cannaria, I missed it first. Can you recommend me some good translator?

Nice that you found this thread Raco, that Banghi looks delicious :yummy:

Highlighter

ring that bell
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Can you recommend me some good translator?
I use this, but can't claim it's great, but covers the bases.
BABELFISH

That's really the technique Zam was referring to. A carefully used razor blade would be my tool of choice. :wink:

Raco

secretion engineer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
My friend bonecarverOG has very nice pics of lmn´s buds :D

Raco

secretion engineer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
beancounter said:
Has anyone grown Herbia's "Bushman's"?

I've heard it's supposed to be a pure african sativa that can finish in as little as 8 wks? I'm not sure how accurate this info is tho.. sounds like a great strain for those looking for a fast pure sativa..
Hola bc,
I´ve read about those...maybe XX´thai wrote about them ...others as well...
Chaman gifted me some "Aussie Bushman"....we grew 2 indors and both were awesome.I still have 3 beans left.I´d like to cross them with DC.
Ah! spelled "Herbaria" :biglaugh:

muddy waters

are malawi plants gold because of 'the full girdle' as well? i heard this was responsible for columbian gold's color, is that truth or legend?