What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Colorado networking

Putembk

One Toke Over The Line
Premium user
You don't happen to have one of those Diesel cuts I gave you. I lost track and don't have it in my stable any more. Perks coming your way if you do.

CowboyTed

You don't happen to have one of those Diesel cuts I gave you. I lost track and don't have it in my stable any more. Perks coming your way if you do.

Ha! Perks aren't necessary, buddy. I sure do have it, and my buddy in Fort Collins has one in veg too. I suspect I'll be keeping that cut around for awhile: those terpenes speak my language.

Next time I'm headed your direction, I'll bring some cuttings.

Putembk

One Toke Over The Line
Premium user
So, can I get a rooted clone from you? I will trade you with one you don't have.

samiam

Got a few extra OG Hammer clones if anyone wants.

Putembk, I finally got a handle on that golden pineapple will be going into flower soon :)

Attachments

• 20181023_115546.jpg
    20181023_115546.jpg
    80.5 KB · Views: 84

Defacto

It's kind of you to offer samiam.

Will you comment about your OG Hammer pheno?

Several of Putembks are great buzzes!

A pheno from another friend is a great buzz AND is easy to grow, with a huge yield, but I wouldn't trade it for Sweet Tooth #3. :)

Putembk

One Toke Over The Line
Premium user
Sam, I lost all my Diesel and Pineapple starts last round. Don't know but something went wrong. I think all on this round of cuts are gonna make it. I had a mother Pineapple but lost the diesel.....that has never happened before.

Hopefully Ted will come through so I can continue the strain.....

samiam

It's kind of you to offer samiam.

Will you comment about your OG Hammer pheno?

Several of Putembks are great buzzes!

A pheno from another friend is a great buzz AND is easy to grow, with a huge yield, but I wouldn't trade it for Sweet Tooth #3. :)

This pheon leans to the hell's OG parent. Its a heavy indaca, and can be taken at about 50 days, however it does stretch quite a bit once put into flower so keep that mind.

samiam

Sorry to hear that putembk, hope you get it back soon, I know what you mean I had root aphids once had to cut everything down start all over 2 years ago I hope I never see those damn things ever again.

Hydro8

Hey guys, happy extended weekend.

I have been ripening up some Purple Punch I grew with the Jacks 3-2-1 Defacto gave me. Thanks Defacto just enough for 2 plants.

picture.php

Putembk

One Toke Over The Line
Premium user
Morning all....the sun is shining on Colorado today. No rain or hail please. I have everything planted outside and will be watching the skies for hail in the next couple of weeks or so.

Worked my ass of to make the place look good again.

BearCreekFarms

Its always tough putting em out, esp here in Co.

Alot of work goes into prepping for the garden patch, then its a 'hail mary' as it were.

Good luck to you this upcoming season!

best regards, mendel

Putembk

One Toke Over The Line
Premium user
Now there is a name I haven't heard in a while....how are ya Mendel. You in the city now?

bsgospel

Bat Macumba
Veteran
Hey gang, I'm moving out of state and I have some things I need to ditch. Mainly lifetime supplies of amino acids, humics, fulvics, kelp, magnesium sulfate, lime, etc. All kelp 4 less brand. Collectively it's about ~125 lbs of additives that are all less than a year old. Got about 11 days until I split. Let me know if you're interested. I'm not really charging but a little donation for travel expenses would be helpful. Or if multiple people from the meet ups are interested, I could get them to one person and they could divy it up later.

Also I have two 4x8 flood tables and a limited amount of clones. Plus some seeds I made that I would love to see a home for in Colorado where they were made. Just a couple packs of those but they should be dope.

BearCreekFarms

Now there is a name I haven't heard in a while....how are ya Mendel. You in the city now?

I am good man, hope your doing well too. No, no, not in the city, just for business a few times a year. Country life is where its at for me.

best regards,
mendel

Putembk

One Toke Over The Line
Premium user
Ok, The "Bear Creek Farms" threw me off a bit. I assume you are still out on the eastern plains.

Are you still in touch with the Southern Rebel Crew...? If so where is the "Old Farts Club" hanging these days?