What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

The KORE - test by Koondense

Koondense

Veteran
Forgot to post a picture or two, the plant is now flushing and will be harvested next week probably.

Wishing to all RealGorillas and fans a great new year with lots of great plants and delicious buds!
Have an amazing 2019 ;)

picture.php

picture.php

Cheers

madalasatori

Veteran
Lovely work mate what sort of smells you getting? Any peppery notes? Can’t wait to hear a smoke report, any amnesia crosses help me to enter a deep meditative state, hopefully the kore does for you!

Koondense

Veteran
Hey, back from the party and still alive..
The smells from the kore are still lemony but she developed more like a sweet fruity jam with some dankness kind of smell. Not really peppery but some mint and incense it seems. The resin is very oily and sticky, the fingers keep the smell for quite a long time.
What I find funny, years ago i tried some amnesia and hated it every time. But seems it was another kind of amnesia, probably amnesia haze or whatever, however this pland inspires me and i think I'm gonna love her smoke. Seems much different from the bad amnesias i tried, those were like mind numbing afghan skunks, this seems has a proper ssh pedigree.
All the best, cheers

Koondense

Veteran
Well well,
the Kore was harvested after 12 weeks and was probably my highest yielder so far. The buds are amazing, smell very fruity like berries, mango and citrus mix,there's also some pines.
I can only say I'm very happy with the harvest and can't wait for the test smoke.

Pics to come soon, just a hint... it was very cold at nights ;)

Cheers

Koondense

Veteran
The plant is now drying slowly, still has a very pleasant sweet aroma.
Here's a couple of pictures made right before the harvest.

The Kore@12 weeks

picture.php

picture.php

Overall quite a pleasure to grow her, except as I mentioned the stretch gave me a bit of headache, was not expecting such wild vigor. The growth was very fast and quite manageable if anticipated soon enough.
Got some seeds left and I'll definitely get some more, this S1 variety is a must have.

More infos to come after drying.
Have a great week!

Cheers

hazefreak

I've been searching for the core cut since I lost her, seeing the expression by these s1s they look well worth a shot! Nice to see some colour too

Paddi

GanjaGrower
Veteran
Beautiful pics Koondense :woohoo:
You´ve done an excellent job :dance013:

Happy smoke :smoker:

P :smoke:

Last edited:

CannaRed

Cannabinerd
Gotta be in the top 5 most beautiful plants I've seen. No phone baloney filter like on IG. Excellent grow, and kudos to the breeder

Koondense

Veteran
Thank you guys and CannaRed, she was indeed a beauty and the winter temps made her look even more interesting.
I still feel i should take a clone or two but got more seeds left for another run of the kore. Also i'm just making a plan for my future crosses and the kore will be my mother base for further exploring the super silver haze line.
Today she'll be sampled for an early smoke test, the smell is promising a great taste.

Cheers

Latest posts

Latest posts