What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Questions, enquiries, payments and anything else

PANIKZ

Vendor
Veteran
For those of us in the states who refuse to use paypal, how long do you guys hold an order for waiting for funds to show up?

You have plenty time mate for USA guys I’ll hold them for a month before I start looking what to cancel.. :tiphat:

GOT_BUD?

Weed is a gateway to gardening
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Yes. Just make sure you use an updated currency converter to make sure you send enough.

PANIKZ

Vendor
Veteran
Yes. Just make sure you use an updated currency converter to make sure you send enough.

Yep spot on if sending usd please send enough to cover the order with shipping please as our exchange rate on transfer here is terrible so most people send a little extra

GOT_BUD?

Weed is a gateway to gardening
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I'm getting a bit nervous.

It's coming up on 30 days since I placed my first order, exactly 25 days since I sent payment, and my order status still says "on hold". Which I assume means you folks have not received payment yet.

I didn't think it would take a month to cross the pond, dammit.

PANIKZ

Vendor
Veteran
We have an online payment system set up again now guys makes things way easier and quicker getting order processing straight away,

also looks like we may have seedbay ready for next week with a tad of luck ..:tiphat:

Oh, I see it says you can process credit cards through the clothing store. Is this what you mean? So still no crypto? Forgive me if I'm being annoying on this subject...

PANIKZ

Vendor
Veteran
Does anyone know who sent me in the Lemon astro, cebeca de legra, chem spray, lemon chem hp etc ???????????????????????????????????

cant remember who sent those in..

Ofeliax

I tried emailing through the contact form on the site, but it won't submit the message. I don't have enough posts here to pm you.
I have some problem Whit a order...
How i can resolve this?
Thanks

Latest posts

Latest posts