What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Anything Outdoor 2018

Dankwolf

Outdoor 45th

Outdoor 45th

Cotton candy: vary nice and overwhelming skunk smell and taste . lite notes of diesel and lastly sour.
Still my favorite she at last 3 hours old school creeper.

picture.php

Affie : strong rotting fruit smell with skunk leather and coffee undertones .hits like a ton of bricks last 1.5 hours max. traditional indica effects a lot like guerilla glue but sweeter.

picture.php

South mtg : strong dirty hippie smell with under tones of frankensense , wet dog/carpet /putouly
Not enough reviews to say much else about her yet.

picture.php

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Nice flowers Dankwolf! Looks potent! Thanks for sharing! I guess you realize your fingerprints are now posted to the whole world. :D I need to get some shots up soon, sorry guys! Its starting to get a good cure now! :smoke:

Tough plants, pdx! Interesting growth going on! I'm surprised they aren't going into senescence since they've dropped pollen for a while. I thought males naturally died.

I think hemp ethanol is from fermenting the fiber-rich whole plant biomass. Seed oil could possibly be used too I guess, but that would be much more expensive. Hash oil motors, now thats living! When someone wants to race, you'd have an advantage when they get a good dose of hash inhaling the exhaust! :smoke:

Dankwolf

Nice flowers Dankwolf! Looks potent! Thanks for sharing! I guess you realize your fingerprints are now posted to the whole world..,

Did not think about that . fuck my prints every where . what shoulf I do now lol. Come on ......

1# my fingerure prints are All ready every where as far as state,and feds are concernrd.

2# who says the photo's pretanine to me or any one maybe I stole them or maybe I had some one else,hold them like a pawn maybe I am the pawn . circumstantial at the,most.

3 # I am well with in my limits for,my governing state.

4# I don't sell and or distribute for my benefit. You must not be from oregon . even if,you have a out let prices are to low to even recover a dollar at moment . the,only guys still in it are the,legal assholes playing the state .:tiphat:

5# thanks for the extremely presumptive advice . always appreciate in conclulesive information based on speculation .

6# you do realize any one with a tech mind /half a Brian can trace any ip/signature . this day I, age all we can do is stay off the net . even so many may not want to be chiped but are smart phones are the,most advanced chip around . fuck a bar code . we are wireless these days .

7 # your cyber finger print is more valueable then your physical print . physical finger prints are old school these days . sorry to say but even with a proxie server we are not 100% safe.

8# if you were genuinely concerned you would not make such an issue Public . your response : (I(dankwolf) already made it public lol )
So if,you are so concerned why call it it out the way you did ?

Would you like me to point out your possible mistakes too all or would you prefer a pm ? My guess is the if you are incriminating your self you would prefer a heads in a non public way so what is your real agenda?

St. Phatty

Nice flowers Dankwolf! Looks potent! Thanks for sharing! I guess you realize your fingerprints are now posted to the whole world..,

I think the biggest problem with having one's prints on-line, is that they can be copied.

I won't say why that's a bad idea, but it's a bad idea.

St. Phatty

did this actually work...?

and if so, how about regular fishing worms...?
I grow indoors (first time at it)....and im wondering if a couple of wormies in my pots would do my ladies any good or not..?

The general consensus about worms is that red-worms are happy eating in one pot, helping re-build the soil.

And that the big type earthworms, like you might get in fishing bait, spend most of their time trying to escape.

I think that's not entirely right. If it's 20 gallons of soil, I think the bigger worms might also be happy with all the free food.

I think the bigger problem, e.g. with my own pots, is that they are in wheeled containers above ground. So when the outdoor temps drop into the 20's, the worms forget about eating, if they live.

Better to keep the pots in the garage or somewhere where the temps stay above freezing.

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Its not really a big deal. Got a long post out of ya! Haha! I was just trying to be helpful. God bless you, my friend!

I will try to get some budshots up soon too. Thats always neat to see the end product after working hard all year. Glad to see michigan and missouri legalizing cannabis in one way or another. :smoke:

Dankwolf

Its not really a big deal. Got a long post out of ya! Haha! I was just trying to be helpful. God bless you, my friend!

I will try to get some budshots up soon too. Thats always neat to see the end product after working hard all year. Glad to see michigan and missouri legalizing cannabis in one way or another. :smoke:

I took it a bit wrong . :tiphat:

AgentPothead

Just this guy, ya know?
I'm already in the process of burning my fingerprints off with acid and re-etching them with your prints! Not really, but those are some beautiful plants. Really love the male that went purple like that.

Mengsk

A little late for this year but I got some potassium bicarbonate to prevent/take care of mold/mildew next time. Similar/same as GreenCure. I noticed many mold products are high pH but at least one is acid, interesting.

Attachments

• potassium_bicarb.JPG
    potassium_bicarb.JPG
    17 KB · Views: 19

AgentPothead

Just this guy, ya know?
A little late for this year but I got some potassium bicarbonate to prevent/take care of mold/mildew next time. Similar/same as GreenCure. I noticed many mold products are high pH but at least one is acid, interesting.
I'm pretty sure 85% Of greencure is potassium bicarbonate, but they also add a surfactant of some sort which breaks up the water tension. I've heard people add a little bit of yucca extract and that works great for home made foliars.

Ibechillin

Masochist Educator
I noticed many mold products are high pH but at least one is acid, interesting.

I found a good article awhile ago that explains alot about plants and mold/mildew/fungi physiology and interaction well. Available Calcium level goes up, problems go down.

Link to article:
https://www.maximumyield.com/what-to-do-about-powdery-mildew/2/1400

Relevant Excerpt From Article:

"Potassium bicarbonate additives can help kill powdery mildew spores on contact, while also increasing the pH level on the surface of the leaves. A pH level above 8.3 on the surface of the leaves discourages fungi."

TychoMonolyth

Boreal Curing
I found a good article awhile ago that explains alot about plants and mold/mildew/fungi physiology and interaction well. Available Calcium level goes up, problems go down.

Link to article:
https://www.maximumyield.com/what-to-do-about-powdery-mildew/2/1400

Relevant Excerpt From Article:

"Potassium bicarbonate additives can help kill powdery mildew spores on contact, while also increasing the pH level on the surface of the leaves. A pH level above 8.3 on the surface of the leaves discourages fungi."
Nice find!!

Hold Your Fire

Finding my way back home
Veteran
John Allen = legend!

PDX, your photo....coincidence me thinks......hmmmmm.

Today is inoculation day for me!

Orissa India today.

Golden Teachers next weekend!

:woohoo:

picture.php

The general consensus about worms is that red-worms are happy eating in one pot, helping re-build the soil.

And that the big type earthworms, like you might get in fishing bait, spend most of their time trying to escape.

I think that's not entirely right. If it's 20 gallons of soil, I think the bigger worms might also be happy with all the free food.

I think the bigger problem, e.g. with my own pots, is that they are in wheeled containers above ground. So when the outdoor temps drop into the 20's, the worms forget about eating, if they live.

Better to keep the pots in the garage or somewhere where the temps stay above freezing.

Heh... my compost bin is a big 50gal plastic container with the bottom cut out, and I've never put worms in it... they FIND it.

They can come up and leave as they like, and when I turn it over, there are nightcrawlers and earthworms galore in it until it's cold.

Maybe next year I'll do some open bottom pots to grow in... since I've just been inspired by your post.

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Happy Thanksgiving! Lets give thanks to the One who called us out of the darkness and into His marvelous light! Just be kind! Thank you Jesus! :smoke:

picture.php

#1cheesebuds

Veteran
Cotton candy: vary nice and overwhelming skunk smell and taste . lite notes of diesel and lastly sour.
Still my favorite she at last 3 hours old school creeper.

View Image

Affie : strong rotting fruit smell with skunk leather and coffee undertones .hits like a ton of bricks last 1.5 hours max. traditional indica effects a lot like guerilla glue but sweeter.

View Image

South mtg : strong dirty hippie smell with under tones of frankensense , wet dog/carpet /putouly
Not enough reviews to say much else about her yet.

View Image
I too have a lady with flowers that smell like cotton candy and skunk. Mine is from bagseed.

wvkindbud38

Elite Growers Club
Veteran
Hello guys I'm gonna be giving some updates on everything. After everything I had a good harvest with most everything I grew. I had some mold problems but I didn't really lose anything......a very small amount. I guess I did a decent job trying things to prevent it.

I've got alot of stuff curing and everyone loves it that has tried anything....that KC Brains Cristal Limit had some really good weed. It's got that Woody, organe pine White Widow taste but not exactly. It's good though, kinda old school taste weed......I really like it. Also Seedsman Blueberry has a insane smell and taste guys. I've smoked 30+ yrs and this is as unigue and fruity like as I've ever seen. It's a good smoke/buzz too. Those two stand out alot but almost everything I grew is pretty good.

I'll post some pics, updates. I hope all you guys are doing ok. I haven't read the back pages yet but I will later. I've been super busy guys

wvkindbud38

Elite Growers Club
Veteran
I had to take a little break. All the intense and nerve wrecking toll it takes during the outdoor season to grow a few plants. You always stay nervous especially in illegal states. I've really done pretty good this season, especially with my container plants. My guerilla efforts wasn't as good but I've got alot of info sunrise/sunset angle, and know some trees I need to cut before next season. We had tons of rain and I'm very lucky I didn't have more mold and bud rot. I had minor mold issue in early Sept with some early finishing strains. But it wasn't that bad.....I removed a few buds here and there. I'm already planning ahead on somethings so if I do a outdoor grow next year!!!! I'm gonna have some down time over the holidays. I'm gonna get my journals and all my grow threads completed and updated. Alot of thanks to Buckeye, Panikz(Realgorillaseeds), Mr. B( Female Seeds), J Trich (Seedsman)...... And all the guys that's been around on this thread.