What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Do you even OGKB 2.0 Bro??? Let them eat Cookies!

oceangrownkush

Veteran
I'm vegging up a big ole bitch of the OGKB heritage cut.. And popping beans from a couple different varieties to find a pollen donor.... If I can get these Oriental Express to pop that will be the first attempt... Also have a vial of Gorilla Glue #4 x HeadBand pollen on its way to me so that might hit it first. I'll be attempting pollination outdoors, only Cult Classics has tried to pollinate her outdoors and I suppose it was successful because they're releasing seeds at <$500 lol..

FatherEarth

Veteran
my browser tells me that https://artizenseedshop.com/seeds/do-si-dos

is untrusted

This Connection is Untrusted

You have asked Firefox to connect securely to artizenseedshop.com, but we can't confirm that your connection is secure.

Normally, when you try to connect securely, sites will present trusted identification to prove that you are going to the right place. However, this site's identity can't be verified.
What Should I Do?

If you usually connect to this site without problems, this error could mean that someone is trying to impersonate the site, and you shouldn't continue.

artizenseedshop.com uses an invalid security certificate.

The certificate is not trusted because the issuer certificate is unknown.
The server might not be sending the appropriate intermediate certificates.
An additional root certificate may need to be imported.

(Error code: sec_error_unknown_issuer)

If you understand what's going on, you can tell Firefox to start trusting this site's identification. Even if you trust the site, this error could mean that someone is tampering with your connection.

Don't add an exception unless you know there's a good reason why this site doesn't use trusted identification.

Chunkypigs

passing the gas
Veteran
my vert rig is running again with some Stink Panties getting all loud.

picture.php

Stink Panties dry

picture.php

OGKB 2.0 is finishing

picture.php

my second Forum Cookies looking really nice, love this for daytime

picture.php

picture.php

Chunkypigs

passing the gas
Veteran
#BoofTown Update:

Check out the Stink Panties purpling up with ECSD on left and OGKB 2.0 on the right.
picture.php

Flipped the rest of the GorillaBreath today. ( GG#4 x CookieBoi )
shocked at how squat the shorties are. the biggest of the batch was flipped a couple weeks ago and is female.
picture.php

flipped the last 3 ScoutBreaths that were kinda runty.
the 4 males are dropping loads right now.
picture.php

picture.php

In BoofTown nobody knows who their cousins are…

picture.php

smokefx

i have a legit cut of dosidos from norcal that im willing to trade for some ogkb/ogkb2.0 :) im in central valley/bayarea in california PM me

Do-si-dos $800 You will have to stick with Booftown Pretendo like my OGKB 2.0 because they're Sold Out!

View Image

The Legendary OGKB cutting sourced directly from @norcal_icmag and @ogkushbreath directly…
One of the most unique looking and growing plants, it’s progeny carry the trait consistently.
The plant grows stout fat arms of sticky dank doughy funk.
The dense foliage of the OGKB is stretched out by the Face Off OG father resulting in beautiful
long running colas of the doughy candied OG KUSH mentholated chronic.
Different from every other Cookie clone out there, and often the most imitated but never duplicated imposters breeding with their booftown pretendo.
Get your OGKB directly verified and given respects and profits to the sources via Archive Seed Bank.
https://artizenseedshop.com/seeds/do-si-dos

It's strange that you don't hear anything about these Do-si-dos since they dropped.

Afficianado seeds are $300 a pack. I thought that was pretty extreme.

The fact that CookieBoi is shooting regular offspring should open up plenty of possibilities for new cookie strains.
No way I'd pay 800 or even 500. Unless they were magic beans. Throw them in back yard and 5 days later their do e.

Mrs.Ping29

Wow great thread chunky! All the girls look great! I also was wondering about a male from feminized seeds dropping reg pollen. I have a cross strawberry blue X Girl Scout Cookie fems and as you did I found a true male in the 6 beans that I popped. He's flowering now and will be ready to donate to the gene pool! Wish I could be lucky enough to OGKB 2.0 ! I want them all ! Stink panties looks so yummy! What's a Mainer got to do to get some cuts of your beauties? I live in western Maine! As you know it's very hard to get a hold of fire like this. I could really use these girls for my degenerative disk disease and nerve pain. Taking an abundant amount of pills is not what I had in mind for the rest of my life!
Once again great work ! Drooling thought the whole thread!

heady blunts

prescription blunts
Veteran
hey fellow mainer! chunky's cuts will make their way out here soon if they have not already :smoke:

I look forward to having ogkb 2.0 in the garden someday!

I don't use this site much mostly for info purposes but it makes me wish I would use it lots more because I wish I knew some of members here so I could get a cut of that OGKB 2.0 I had been on the hunt for a real OGKB cut the last couple years and nothing. Now that this 2.0 is out and it seems like it's a wayyy better all around cut I would rather have it. For the main reason is that the person who holds this cut is treating it the same way Josey did with GG#4 and I can't do nothing but support and be thankful of people like him and Chunky who's not into the I got the best but your not in the crew so you have to pay big bucks to get it. More and more people need to be like this and you can tell who is genuinely like this as good karma always comes there way and good karma has bitten them in the ass good. Me being on eastcoast in the south never would've ever dreamed I would have elite clone GG#4 but it was my first one ever and I'm so happy and thank to have gotten her that I'm passing her out to anyone that I see that doesn't know anyone to ever get the chance to have it. It's only right and I hope I can be able to get this 2.0 cut soon as I would do the same with her.

Gotta get this girl ASAP simply cuz I've read this whole thread in the past hour or so and everyone who's smoked her just is in amazement the quality of mess she is and being that I grow and gift buds to people I know who are sick and need quality meds since where I live will prolly be one of the last states in the country to get medical i would love to have this to be able to give it to people in real need of great quality meds. I'm originally from Ohio so this makes me mad that I don't live there anymore cuz I would be in MI living and growing like I should be but I have got pretty cool with a few Michigan cats that are very cool and I hope they are able to get this and can get it to me cuz if not I'll have to wait till DHN gets it and releases it and that prolly won't be next year since Chunky couldn't give it to to them. Was hoping they had it and was working with it cuz I have a good friend who gets me cuts from there and it the only way I get top elite clones so I'm hoping and praying it makes it there soon cuz I def want this to grow to give out and help people with. Great thread great info great people in here with no trolling. I'll be watching this thread hard

Latest posts

Latest posts