What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

SibannaccannabiS

LyryC

ICMag Donor
Veteran
and not really stoned any more

and not really stoned any more

YES!!!!
picture.php
picture.php

BlackBerryPearl - lets hope its a girl! reminds me of BBB blackberry Brandy haha
picture.php

She would be bigger if I didn't fuck her up during supercrop
picture.php

THE TRUTH!
picture.php

LyryC

ICMag Donor
Veteran
you know how that happens? then you eat too much and

you know how that happens? then you eat too much and

first set of clones doing good
picture.php

Todays new batch - nice a big! outa room for the tray so I gotta put it ontop of the t5 GHETTO! lol atleast its balanced and won't fall - unless we get some 7.0 earthquake - well If the tent survives that - it was worth the 70$
picture.php
picture.php

Fuck these Cali Connect Freebie Randoms ive been growing for too long - I bet they'll come out th best this run and i'll want to keep one but I can't have that polish hoarding sickness envelope me lol
picture.php
picture.php

LyryC

ICMag Donor
Veteran
gotta smoke again?

gotta smoke again?

No more pictures for today - The only thing I need to do right now is prune SLHxMM#2 - and then flip.

oh and great news - OJD got back to me and i'll have some epic stuff running from him later this year!

picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

LyryC

ICMag Donor
Veteran
12/12!!!!!!!!!!!

12/12!!!!!!!!!!!

barely pruned SLHxMM #2 - just wayyyyyy tooo much going on - I'm going to let it stretch and train along the way opposed to trying to shape the plant prior to stretch only to do it again.

I topped the tallest branches and the stuff growing under the main canopy and the lateral shoots pointing down.

:party:

LyryC

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Day 1

Bud Ignitor ^_^

I got some freebie random seeds with no labels - I also was extremely baked - so their CC randoms and their going out the door!

LyryC

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hey everyone

Hey everyone

sorry the show is slow and boring but its going to pick up soon!

picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

Clones are doing good - feeding the first set now
picture.php
picture.php

LyryC

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Thanks Shoots!

Thanks Shoots!

Been eating like a king recently :) paying off too

Night Terror OG everyone! Shes going to be permanent in my garden. Stem rubs alone... I got a boner for this girl lol

picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

LyryC

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Berry Haze
picture.php

Lemon Haze
picture.php

Jack33
picture.php

Blackberry Pearl - its a girl!
picture.php

SugarCaneTrain/GDPxQuerkles
picture.php

LyryC

ICMag Donor
Veteran
SLHxMM

SLHxMM

Sexing the little ones
picture.php

#3 is going to be SEXAH
picture.php

#2 is a monster - MONSTER.
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

wildgrow

, The Ghost of
Veteran
Sup brother? Im so happy you've got yourself a solid cloning technique :D Are the oasis cubes made from coco?

I cant wait to see that screened side blow up!

Hear ya on the IC boredom. Very glad to be done testing and getting on with the pheno hunt.

LyryC

ICMag Donor
Veteran
sup ninjas!

sup ninjas!

thanks Toxsik - stick around for later when the real show starts :)

Allllll dayyy sprout - just one of 4 threads im keeping in motion. Soon I will keep the picture count down. And unfortunately I need to thin out my albums or icmag needs to get with 2014 and let me subscribe with a CC cause eff that mailing money bullshit. Although I feel the testers should get separate photo space for the tester information to keep it documented - up-to-date and all localized/organized - that way I don't need to expend my personal photospace... and I feel bad but I got back up on a storage drive so im going to get rid of all the veg and shit shit before major flower production in the albums so I got more room lol

Only 600 pictures worth of space left

You know whats up WG? The funk already creeping from the closet ;)

I opened hte door this morning and wuuuuuu wiiiieeee some bodies stinkin' it up in der' all sorts of fruity sweet with that typical weed smell :D

Pretty sure its the SLHxMM - im sexing 6 right now so we'll know who else joins the party! and lets see what we can get! im going to save some pollen and make F2s? or F1s? i gotta look into that but its more like a for fun thing and to learn. Got lots of colas I can knock up on #2 so I'm going to pick a nice one and have some fun

What week do you pollinate the buds for best seeds? I'm feeling week 2 or 3. when pistil development is at its highest and the bitch is just wet looking for some dickkkk lol!

But yeah I wanted to report today the smell is already started - day 4. I'm going to observe the smell tonight and then see which one(s) are reeking.

Also need to prune the shit outa the screen'd bitches.

HELP! :help: lol! This is a fiasco nightmare almost! My back tmrw is going to be in all sorts of rebellion from the contortion required to tame those wild bitches

I'm going to do some smoke report picture shit this week and let the stretching training and bud site development commence so theres is better material to post

ciao amigos! toke till you choke!

:smoke out:

Shoots

I am curious to know the best time to pollinate as well. I did some recently at about day 30 on two strains i have and only one took and the other did not. But I do have one seedling of my first cross started, and i couldn't be more psyched.

Thanks a lot for all your help in your last post. Will hook up the tutorial but remember this is my first so there is sure to be some flaws.

You sound like you are on top of everything though lyryc covering all the bases.

LyryC

ICMag Donor
Veteran
must prune screen

must prune screen

really badly - HPS put in today - oops - stuffs filling in and the smell is stronger - stretch is upon us and soon i'm going to redo the ducting and remount the lights at the highest height lol - shoulda just done that from the get go - but I wanted to have control over intensity with the lower canopy needing time to develop.

Found tents to get but which one... You know how you flip to 12/12 and your plants for the 1st few days are like - oh god whats going on - and then few more days later - are like YEAH BABYY lol - that reminds me - gotta write down to supercrop tonight + prune

sorry for the crappy pics - I was groggy this morning oh and I realized to go with my original bulb swapping plans of doing it BEFORE the light cycle - not after LOL w/e nothing a razor blade couldn't handle

picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

Latest posts

Latest posts