What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

bobblehead's organic bedroom of high brix gardening

Ichabod Crane

Veteran
I call BS. If you work with some of the smartest people how come they are walking in the street and getting hit by trucks? And how can they be real smart after getting shot in the head? Pictures or it didnt happen.

Broke his ribs huh. Definitely the angle of death.

Cant believe you think talking to me is drama.

oti$

:respect:

I hadn't received the seeds when I last posted. Upon their arrival, I knew, for sure, who they came from.

I happy that you have accomplished what you set out to do. So many have great plans then never follow through. You did it, I'm stoked for you! I've learned a lot from you along the way and you were always helpful. I'm grateful for all the knowledge you passed along. Enjoy your success. Thanks for everything:D

:respect:

DunHav`nFun

Best wishes in all you set your mind to Bobbles......

Glad you gathered all them DIY skills along the way too cuz they`ll save you time and money in the long run from not havin to call "a guy" for stupid shit home repairs....anyways....

Glad I met yas....hope I helped a lil bit....and,,,,

Good luck bro ....always was on your side....

Peace....Freds....:ying:.....

DONAJTHEIII

Not very good

Idk, maybe. If they have my pic on a bag with gold skulls, then yes.

This is a dead thread. I spend my time being a registered nurse now. I've seen brain surgery at my patients bedside, a gunshot wound to the head... yesterday i started my day off breaking most of a patient's ribs performing cpr, and later that night i helped take care of a guy who got hit by a truck while he was walking in the street. I work with some of the most intelligent people in the world, and i get to make a direct impact in the lives of my patients and their families. I love it, and as a result my garden has suffered. That's fine with me... since i'm going to make around $100k my first year on the job with all of the overtime and bonus available. Growing was always a means to an end for me, and I've finally reached the end. A happy end at that!

I've also learned the skills i need to fix up my lake house from having to fix my main house after the fire... I'm just going to cut out the floor bit by bit, replace the moldy joists, and jack up the roof. That's if i don't decide to pay someone else to do it.

The plan changed along the way, but the end result was the same. I rode the green rush until I got through school (again) and was gainfully employed. Now I just grow for fun. No more middling or worrying about when the next crop comes down. No more $1000+ electric bills! Lol.

I hope everyone is good around here. I just don't have time to get caught up in icmag drama anymore. I still pop in from time to time and see how my old buddies are doing. Take it easy!

Maybe I'll get to meet you one day in person and we won't even know it lol I definitely see some of the most intelligent people in the hospital but the guys here are way cooler :laughing:

Enjoy being a registered nurse that's what my BA is in. Will miss the bobble grows for sure though.

megayields

Grower of Connoisseur herb's.
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I got a l;ot of reading to do...hey Mang congrats on your career.

I'm glad your well, blessings.

20sackzack

Damn that was a good thread! Thanks for taking the time to share your story with us bobble! :respect:

Congrats on achieving your career goals and good luck with your future! Something tells me you are going to do just fine.

Maybe one day if you ever have time you could throw up some pics of your personal grow. I know we would all love to see what you got goin on :tiphat:

Mattbho

Damn I just read that thread this week. Green rush is over and gone trips going for less than 1 a unit in Canada. I'm grateful to make my own so I know what went into it. Maybe I'll tackle vert 1 day . Peace awesome read.

Latest posts

Latest posts