What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

D3cryption's Botnet pt2:Operation Takedown

d3cryption

Veteran
What's up one... I'll start of by saying I'm always lurking in the vert section, and posting here and there.......... looking up to guys like dhf, bobble, Mister, delta, aero, and others ...... last grow I went vert.......... Then result was good enough for me..... so here it is...... this will be my second vert grow....

This is a copy/paste from another thread.... but this now be my main thread, and i will keep the other thread for the test strains....

Currently strains are

11x og chem- csg
1xwhite widow x og kush - freebie
1xsomango x critical -freebie
4x snowdawg-alphakronik
1x larry og - keeper f2 from cali con
1x jackberry- shall remain nameless
1x ecsd/sfv x ecsd/bubba kush- djxx??
6x sssdh s1 (tester csg)
6x???ssh x sssdh fem (tester csg ((awaiting arrival))
7x dawgfather -alphakronik genes

been vegging for over 9 weeks.... hand a round started...... hit them with imid...... and a ballast go out , so the plants were in the dark for 2 days....... 12/12 begins on the 12th......... so things should get interesting....
will end up being 3 x 600 donuts... and 5-6 weeks like 3 more 600s will join the club....

nutes:
gh 6/9
silica
rapidstart
floralicious plus

starting flower i will switch to heavy 16 bud a/b and hammerhead/moab combo....

Dirty veg room

Nice little clean

dawgfather seedlings

sssdh seedlings,

larry og, jackberry, sour dogshit (ecsd/sfv x ecsdxbubba kush)

d3cryption

Veteran
Snowdawg 2

white widow x og kush, somango x critical

og chems

og chems

everything replaced..

These pics were from a few days ago, or probably a week ago........

Im only down to 1 og chem male........ all others died.... i will use this male to make f2's ( to search through ) and hit every female i have in the room..........

flowering begins in less than 2 weeks........ and oh I cant wait... These things will be TREES........ I have a few og chems that would be at 3ft in a 4-5 days......... Hopefully all this veg time will pay off... I also started adding silica........gonna transplant everything into 2 gal, or 3 gals next week......

hope everyone enjoyed the update...

G

GMax

looking good my friend... looks like I am first... I would recommend grabbing some beneficials as well to help with transplanting shock and also to help your plants reach full potential

IMO...every garden should have bennies !!

I will be watching !!!

d3cryption

Veteran
@Gmax.. thanks... I was thinking about getting some bennies... don't have the extra cash for caps'....... been looking on ebay at the smal bottle of sea green though....

this is my first run without using mykoz.....

which do you prefer?

G

GMax

I use "plant success" it is the only one I have ever tried so it is all I can speak for... it is fairly cheap too....only $20 and definitely worth it... I use mine at 1/4-1/2 strength, just like pretty much everything :)

G

GMax

mine will last me a while... almost a year... I only use it in veg and early flower... definitely worth the twenty bucks...!!

it seems to help keep pathogens away too... if you have seen my thread, my systems are never cleaned with bleach... just scrubbed with plain water, rinsed, and refilled with plants.. some systems are going on a few years too without being sterilized and the reason I am able to get away with it is because they all have a strong colony of beneficials... and come harvest my roots are always healthy..!!

d3cryption

Veteran
I left this thread awhile ago... Now I'm back

1x pcg gsc
2x bb gsc (key lime pie)
1x candelicious
4x querkle

Just cloned all of the gsc..... And topped them..... Waiting on them to veg all more then I'm going to tie them to some screens... Excuse the dirty floor....

The last pic is querkle.

DabOnDabs

Veteran
being proactive about keeping your room clean is going to help you more than it will hurt you. Dirty grow room = plague.

Nice list of genetics tho, cant wait for this one :)

d3cryption

Veteran
Thanks Mikenite and dabs for stopping by....

@dabs I know I have to keep the go room alot cleaner.. But I've been lazy........ I will b cleaning the room right before flower, and right before I added the bottom light......

Key lime pie, pcg gsc, and candy, are all above 3ft, and bushy.. Should get a nice yield from theses.... A pcg gsc looks a lot like the forum.. The key lime pie looks a lot like og kush in growth. The querkles are leading behind, I don't see myself running them in a vert setup...

DabOnDabs

Veteran
Thanks Mikenite and dabs for stopping by....

@dabs I know I have to keep the go room alot cleaner.. But I've been lazy........ I will b cleaning the room right before flower, and right before I added the bottom light......

Key lime pie, pcg gsc, and candy, are all above 3ft, and bushy.. Should get a nice yield from theses.... A pcg gsc looks a lot like the forum.. The key lime pie looks a lot like og kush in growth. The querkles are leading behind, I don't see myself running them in a vert setup...

You should be cleaning the room EVERY single time you go in there. Laziness now leads to bugs and a treasure trove of other nastys later.

These are your ladies, no reason to treat em like bitches ;)

Havent heard of the Key Lime Pie...Sounds dank. Wish i had me some of that:moon:

Mikenite69

Veteran
Ya that key lime pie I am sure is gonna be special especially since blueberry is a favorite of mine and I like key lime pie. Yummy!

Isn't the pcg supposed to yield better than the forum cut?

Well either way the forum looks dank and the pcg pics I have seen look dank!

I can't wait for my turn to run real cookies I will not try no expirementing with them next time if I don't have coco locked down they will be grown in promix.

When you gonna flip these girls? Either way I'll be watching from the sidelines vert seems to be a really good way to grow I am gonna have to do some reading up on it.

Peace Mike

Sleeper7784

Flower time is here! Flip them ladies! And before you do, do a massive defoilation. I personal don't take off as much as a lot of vert. guys do but I do trim off any leaves hanging over bud sites and if they're long enough tuck them to the back side of the plant. Vert likes long clean branches not bushy. Usually after the stretch I also like to trim the fan leaves that are growing toward the bulb. Never fails you work so hard to keep your plants/canopy at the perfect distance and you get leaves stretching into the bulb.

d3cryption

Veteran
Update

Key lime pie veg

Pcg gsc veg

Full room... Over vegged, but yield will hopefully make up for everything...

@mikenite, I don't know if it yield better than forum, but I've heard it yields better than dhn gsc....

@sleeper, I'm gonna flip them, but I still have to do a few things before I can do that..... I still have to get my bloom notes and additives, a new bulb for my other 600( since I can't seem to find it) and a capacitor for my 1k.... Also have to get temps in check, as they are a lil too low for my likings right now... Double Stacked cookies donut along side a horizontal querkle will Def be a nice harvest of colorful buds..

Mikenite69

Veteran
Hey d3cryption I just wanna see that gsc flower out. I don't ever expect any gsc cut to yield big. Lol! But what they do yield is top notch I just pulled a little bud off my cookie cross to try it out early tester smoke and the smoke is fantastic! The yield on this isn't gonna be the greatest either but it has a nice og skunky kinda smell to it that's why I wanna try straight cookies so I can see what it's all about..

I don't mind quality over yield since I grow for myself so taste and quality is my favorite.

Lets see these cookies finish out that key lime pie pic in the cookie thread looks like it yields pretty good. I am sure you will kill it bro and let's see what she yields for you.

Big yield or small yield I still wanna get a straight cookie cut for the stable.

Peace mike