What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Many Flavour's

Mr GreenJeans

Sat Cat
Veteran
Teresa - wow, looking great! Rolly's girls look nice and bushy and green, beautiful :yes: They look to be almost 2 feet tall now? :chin:

Teresa

Tree Grower
Veteran
Mr GreenJeans said:
Teresa - wow, looking great! Rolly's girls look nice and bushy and green, beautiful :yes: They look to be almost 2 feet tall now? :chin:

Thank you sweetie for the kindword's and peeking in on my little grow
:smile: .Not sure about how tall :chin: but my guess is 16 to 12 inches BUT will dig out my tape and get back to ya :wave: :friends: :wink: .

Next up also from my main breeder Rolly :kissass: Hog .........

See ya'll soon with next set of pic's :muahaha: .

Teresa

Tree Grower
Veteran
Now we have Royal Hawaiian x Swt#3 from Goldking.Being the breeder of said strain he's thinking it's a male :frown:.Here's to hoping he's so wrong (but probably right) :rolleyes: ...........

See ya'll soon :wave:

G

Heeyy!

How you doin? I went to check your thead for because of that plant... I would love to have that kind of mutant... you plant them outdoors and noone knows it MJ! I would defenetly make clones of that... maybe it's even superpotent™ :D

Take care and good luck
p&l,
Agnes

G

hello Teresa, ya sweet thang:D

very nice OP, cleeeean:yes: ima bone head when it comes to hydro...what are the yellow deals your plants are on?

nice to see ya gettin your hands dirty, your gonna muck up that clean room,lol. the cross there from Rolly(unfamiliar with him) looks great, do ya know the componant lines of the work?

sorry ya had to point me in the right direction :bat: as I dont go to more than a few forums, and miss alot. happy to see your grows, and tagged in to the finish:yes:

would be very honored seein your grow of those beans your ponderin on your next run. some info on each.......

C99 incross, cindy is a cubed line, so theres no F anything in the description.(so me labelin um F2 is incorrect), the beans were done by OGbub. if you had a chance to see FJs run of um, they came out awesome for him.

Bubba Kush X SC, two males from the SC seed line did the deed on the bubba. if you came across MSMs cross of the Bubba X FCD from TFD, the Bubba is very dom, and expect the same in this cross.

SBdeez, is BGs phat NYCD X SC. same two males in the Bubba cough, were used here as well. mainly lookin for the yield of the NYCD to come out in the cough.

thanks again, great show

CBF

Teresa

Tree Grower
Veteran
Texas Kid said:
You honor me T, now turn those girls out!!!

Tex

Trust me i'm the one who feel's honoured.Just to be able to have the chance to try your wonderfull cross
:yummy: . :respect: and to have you show up here in my little thread i :bow: to a true MASTER.Seed's were placed in paper towel this morning and hope to have a little something to show by next week's report just hope i can do them justice :woohoo: TK made it here huge THANK YOU :friends: :wink: .

CBF said:
hello Teresa, ya sweet thang:D

very nice OP, cleeeean:yes: ima bone head when it comes to hydro...what are the yellow deals your plants are on?

nice to see ya gettin your hands dirty, your gonna muck up that clean room,lol. the cross there from Rolly(unfamiliar with him) looks great, do ya know the componant lines of the work?

sorry ya had to point me in the right direction :bat: as I dont go to more than a few forums, and miss alot. happy to see your grows, and tagged in to the finish:yes:

would be very honored seein your grow of those beans your ponderin on your next run. some info on each.......

C99 incross, cindy is a cubed line, so theres no F anything in the description.(so me labelin um F2 is incorrect), the beans were done by OGbub. if you had a chance to see FJs run of um, they came out awesome for him.

Bubba Kush X SC, two males from the SC seed line did the deed on the bubba. if you came across MSMs cross of the Bubba X FCD from TFD, the Bubba is very dom, and expect the same in this cross.

SBdeez, is BGs phat NYCD X SC. same two males in the Bubba cough, were used here as well. mainly lookin for the yield of the NYCD to come out in the cough.

thanks again, great show

CBF

:wave: CBF my thank you for such kind word's handsome .Room is kept cleaner than the rest of my home :eek: :biglaugh: .The stand's my tree's are on are to help to drain my system as it's just a simple gravity return.There made out of 2x4's made into a little stand.Hand's are getting dirty that's for sure :biglaugh: god i hate getting it under my nail's :rolleyes: .If you like i'd be more than happy to send you a link to Rolly's work and yes i know the make up of his new cross and will include it also.I must thank you for your kindness to me and the run down on your crosses.Nothing but :respect: handsome and also will :bow: to another GREAT grower and in my humble opinion one hell of a BREEDER .Hope this find's you and your's well take care and above all be SAFE :friends: :wink: .

Now little something to make your viewing pleasure little more enjoyable untill some of the new strain's started get to flowering.Heres a few shot's of Bog's Sour Bubble 2BX hope ya'll enjoy but sorry about the low quality pic's :frown:

mrwags

********* Female Seeds
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Well T sorry they shot the horse(pony express) I tried. :confused: I'm sure by Tue Or Wed very very nice selection. But man I haven't tried any Hawain since High School I bet is is so much better now. Have a great day my Dear,looking forward to the tree's.

Mr.Wags

Teresa

Tree Grower
Veteran
:wave: hiya Mr Wags how is the kindest man on God's green earth.Damn i feel so lucky first TK then CBF and now the handsome Mr Wags.Think ive died and gone to heaven.You three are simply the kindest soul's i know hand's down.Tell the truth if not for ya'll i probably would have moved on from IC Mag as this is really a tough croud to please :biglaugh: .Thank's to Mr Wags next update ya'll might see a huge difference in quality of pic's :woohoo: .What i did to deserve such kindness and generousity from you three :confused: i'll never know.Just know if theres ever ANYTHING i can do to for ya'll please do not hesitate to ask.As it would be my pleasure !!!Take care and ya'll be SAFE my :friends: :wink: .

P.S.
:chin: you like Hawaiian huh i think we should see what you can do with some then :wave: :friends: :wink: .

Last edited:

Bonzo

Veteran
Where did the little flowering ones come from? :confused: Hi girlie how are ya?! :wave: Am i missin' somethin or just not payin' attention? :joint: Either way looks great girlie. :woohoo:

peace and lots of plants (or in your case ususally very few "trees")

bonz :wave:

:smoweed:

Teresa

Tree Grower
Veteran
:wave: hiya Bonzo sweetie nice seeing you again :woohoo: .Nah you didn't miss those flowering plant's .They were just a couple of tester's i have i the second tree room :yoinks: (did she just say second :chin: ).As you can see by the look of them the new room get's two thumb's up.Will have pic's of both room when i can find a little time.Just flipped the old tree room to 12/12 just hour or so ago and second tree room is now vegging 3 S.A.G.E. and 3 of JPL's G-13 BX so thing's are starting to come together.The new DIRT room is now complete as well so the will be sending a few of the seed grow to flower in it :chin: possibly this weekend.New seed's i put into paper towel the other day have all cracked and now planted.Have 3 of Texas Kid's cross Metro 3 of CBF's Bubba cross and 3 of his Deez cross .Just waiting on them to show there pretty little head's above ground.Thank's for noticing the flowering plant's handsome as your the olny one who even mentioned them.Hope all is well with you and your's take care and above all be SAFE :friends: :wink: .

Jenna

Hiya Teresa!

What gorgeous plants you grow! I love the color of the sourdiesel... its so rich! how is it to grow nute wise?

I just love watching your work and can't wait to see pics of your rooms!

:wave:

70s_PotHead

Looking mighty tasty Teresa, :yummy: :yummy: but then you are the queen of the grow room in my book :wave:

70s :joint:

3legdog

Great pics/updates T & i sure do enjoy fellow indoor growers sharing the same passion for the larger plants like i do. You've certainly mastered that....i'll be taggn' along for the show :canabis:

edit: i like to say... "if it doesn't yeild a q/p it's probably not for me" :D

Last edited:

Amd

i've noticed that many ppl grow very small plants in the us and canada, you get like few bonghits from the Sd youre growin :) .Not bad if you many plants like you, but if you have two of that size plants in the cabinet, you would have to grow all the time :D

G

Americans, small plants, what ?????

AMD comeone man....

The time saved drying the buds in the microwave: Priceless.

Ewwwwww

It should be:

Duration spent for vegging:1 month, duration spend for flowering:2 months, duration spend for curing: 3 months.
Smoking your own bud : Priceless...

Last edited: