What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

ICMAG'S OFFICIAL ~DIY~ LINK-O-RAMA

pontiac

Pass That S**t!
Veteran
Thanks i added the link, but i dont think pinesol is safe; Something like ONA liquid concentrate is a a better choice.

G

:wave: 1Tokes' Dual 400 HPS Closet Grow #6 was interrupted when OG and everyone went down and continues here - ever expanding perpetual grow of 20 heavy hitting strains and all DIY rebuilds, improvements and additions, as well as hydro and breeding experiments;

1Toke's DIY Tinkerer's Lounge
http://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=29776

Thanks
1T

Last edited:

pontiac

Pass That S**t!
Veteran
^^^ thanks that is an excellent tutorial! Already added it to the link.

Last edited:

Harry Gypsna

Dirty hippy Bastard
Veteran
Hi there Pontiac, how u doing?
Im gonna have a new one for the list in a few moments! DIY thermostatic Fan Speed controller.... LOL ill prolly need ur help shoving the link in my sig again hehehe, im still dumb with the computer stuff.
Ill post back as soon as the thermo fan thread is posted,

pontiac

Pass That S**t!
Veteran
shroomie- thanks for the heads up; will fix now. Please tell me if any other links are broken.

Dope- Heh, thanks bro. Looking foward to seeing some of your newer projects. They never fail to surprise me.

Murph- Thanks for stopping by

fuzy- Clean up on aisle 6!!!

Latest posts

Latest posts