What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

FRP PANELS OK FOR A DRAIN TABLE?

AOD2012

I have the key, now i need to find the lock..
Veteran
Hey peeps, hope everyone is doing good. Jumping back in the saddle after a long time off. I am doing Coco drain to waste & I had a quick question i would like to ask.

Building my own table to keep costs down at the moment. I have a bunch of plywood sheets already & was wondering if FRP panels will be ok to keep in the grow room. I am planning on make an 8x4 tray out of the plywood and then lining that with the FRP(fiberglass reinforced plastic) panel.

Let me know if anyone has done this before.

Thanks!

aod

pyrolysis

I’ve done this before. It worked really well, but I’ve found a plywood base with 1x6 frame and lined with pond liner to be an even better solution.