What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

WoW within a wardrobe.

madmax6

Hi Boby,

I'm currently doing two 60x60x200 tents in an ikea 150x66x230 wardrobe.

This works great with 25 gallon pots and 315CMH lights.

All extracted with a 350 CFM fan.

Nothing could be simpler

Bobby Boucher

CMH and LED aren’t out of the question, but I do love the security of using magnetic ballasts. I had a year long tangle with the cable company over the RFI that was coming out of my electronic ballasts.

With 22” depth though, cmh seems like a logical step, for sure. We will see if the light mover will allow for the bigger hps light to run without burning the nugs closer to the bulb. Light mover arrives Monday.

Bobby Boucher

The tent door I made will probably have to be redone. I was in a rush to get the plants somewhere more hospitable than my garage. Judge not.

Glad this is anonymous work I don't have to put my name on. I've got a reputation to uphold which this tent door would completely and utterly ruin.

Everything is running smoothly, though. Settled on chicken wire for the walls. Placed a little honeywell mushroom fan under the light. Ran at 78 all night.

The butyl mat is acting as an excellent thermal barrier, keeping my buckets dark and cool at 69.

After cleaning and tying the plants down, they look like they could use a few days of privacy to get their act together. More pics after they spring back a bit.

DARKSIDER

Official Seed Tester
ICMag Donor
Veteran
The tent door I made will probably have to be redone. I was in a rush to get the plants somewhere more hospitable than my garage. Judge not.

Glad this is anonymous work I don't have to put my name on. I've got a reputation to uphold which this tent door would completely and utterly ruin.

Everything is running smoothly, though. Settled on chicken wire for the walls. Placed a little honeywell mushroom fan under the light. Ran at 78 all night.

The butyl mat is acting as an excellent thermal barrier, keeping my buckets dark and cool at 69.

After cleaning and tying the plants down, they look like they could use a few days of privacy to get their act together. More pics after they spring back a bit.

[URL=https://www.icmag.com/ic/picture.php?albumid=80155&pictureid=1946029&thumb=1]View Image[/url] [URL=https://www.icmag.com/ic/picture.php?albumid=80155&pictureid=1946030&thumb=1]View Image[/url]

Looking good bobby nice to see it pan out :tiphat:

Bobby Boucher

Thanks, bud!

I'm sure I'll wind up redesigning the whole thing in time.. I'd like to get things recirculating a bit so I can implement my continuous monitor. Shallower containers for more vertical room.. Some thinner gaskets that don't push out on my doors s'much. Theres a lot of room for improvement.

I had to give these girls a home stat, though. They were not happy campers with the temperature fluctuations in my garage.

Bobby Boucher

Set the buckets up to recirculate last night, plugged up the ph doser, and they instantly perked up and started taking off.

I'll post better pics in a couple weeks once everything fills out.

Trying to decide on whether I should finish with a 400 mh, 400 hps, or a 315 cmh.. but day by day here. Fighting some sort of bug for awhile now. Just gonna.. lay down for awhile..

:toohot:

Bobby Boucher

Day 11 er 12 of since I flipped..

The plants really took a beating in garage waiting for me to get my act together. The space heater went a little wonky for a couple hours before I was alerted to the situation. Heat stressed the fuck outa them. The poor soul on the left really got the worst of it. I think its safe to say it won't catch up at this point. :/

I'm completely new to light movers, vertical bulbs, and vertical training. So.. theres that. Might have been idealizing a bit thinking I would fill my screen first time around. Might keep the bulb up to encourage some more stretching. I dunno.

There's always next season..

picture.php

Bobby Boucher

Glad to have you both! Glad to have you all! Glad to be here!

Just wish I had both sides more even to put on a better show. Theres always next time, though..

Jammal

Nice really cool build, if heat gets bad, I have seen a T8 hutch like that, just wrap vertical tubes the whole inside grow area,fat yields.

Bobby Boucher

This bit of chicken wire became essential in pretty short order.. Thought it made for a pretty cool picture. I wrapped it around the honeywell and it stayed in place just like that.

I instinctually want to get in there and clean out all those sucker branches, but I'm also curious to see how they turn out being as they should be getting as much light as the tops. Probably leave them in this time around.

picture.php

picture.php

tenor.gif

Bobby Boucher

They've been ripening up in the dark for the past 36 hours. I'll post some pics in the next day er two and final weight in a week er so.

Been hot. So hot. My buttcut mullet is getting way tf out of control for this 100 degree weather. If I don't cut it off soon, I'll probably just opt to lay down and die.

I've been glued to my piano in the AC 12 hours a day for the past month just trying to avoid life's responsibilities. I haven't even bothered charging my phone for a month. People are pissed.

Almost done with Liszt's 3rd transcendental etude, though. Exhausting and nauseating. It's been a 2 month long non-stop rollercoaster. I've been living upside-down and backwards with split timing and impossible intervals eroding away at my mind. It keeps my up. I look concussed. I feel concussed.

I ate a half pound gyro burger last night and must have lost 10 lbs in puke, sweat, and shit overnight, and I just stepped barefoot into a massive wet hairball that I've been waiting a week for my cat to pass.

That's been about the extent of my summer so far..

Latest posts

Latest posts