What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Major MJ transporter/distributor tells his story!!

Gry

Made it through about five minutes worth when the second commercial popped up, at which point I decided to write it off.

shithawk420

Veteran
I used to watch fresh out all the time.the guy he's interviewing is the real deal.if he would have priors he'd still be in prison.good watch.guys really smart

shithawk420

Veteran
He was doing his thing but he got way too cocky or doing too much Coke or something.if his main business was Coke or heroin he probably wouldn't be alive.great story either way.i don't really think he's responsible for making OG Kush mainstream or whatever he claimed.but bottom line is he knew he was being snitched on and he still kept doing his thing.so it's hard for me to give him sympathy.

Friend of the family did 10 years in fed prison for the same thing.he didn't pull as much weight as this guy and didn't have all those charges.the guy in the video snitched.i garauntee it.the guy was looking at life so I can't say it wouldn't cross my mind.

Oliver Pantsoff

Veteran
He was doing his thing but he got way too cocky or doing too much Coke or something.if his main business was Coke or heroin he probably wouldn't be alive.great story either way.i don't really think he's responsible for making OG Kush mainstream or whatever he claimed.but bottom line is he knew he was being snitched on and he still kept doing his thing.so it's hard for me to give him sympathy.

Friend of the family did 10 years in fed prison for the same thing.he didn't pull as much weight as this guy and didn't have all those charges.the guy in the video snitched.i garauntee it.the guy was looking at life so I can't say it wouldn't cross my mind.

Yeah, when he started selling coke that's where he fucked up...Thats crazy he kept going even though he got popped.....He said he gave the bubba cut to the canadians and they gave it back to him and started crossing it. I think made bubba kush mainstream in Atlanta and a few other places. A lot of people outside of cali think/thought bubba was OG..I dont think he snitched tho. He did an 11 piece, and now he's out. Talking about it etc...

OP

shithawk420

Veteran
I'm just saying my buddy got the same time with less charges.maybe he had a better lawyer.my buddy is lucky they didn't try to pull RICO charges on him.lost 50 cars, mostly Corvettes

Elmer Bud

Genotype Sex Worker AKA strain whore
Veteran
For sure man. There's a part 3 too...I just didn't upload it. Dude was doing his thing...

OP

G `day OP

Watched Pt3 too .
Had to hear the ending .

Dude was a classic ASD type . Looked after certain details to a T . Has an intensity few people could match . But ...
Ignored lots of red flags and was oblivious to others . Possibly narcissistic personality . Rockin expensive toys attracting attention .

Thanks for sharin

EB .

shithawk420

Veteran
G `day OP

Watched Pt3 too .
Had to hear the ending .

Dude was a classic ASD type . Looked after certain details to a T . Has an intensity few people could match . But ...
Ignored lots of red flags and was oblivious to others . Possibly narcissistic personality . Rockin expensive toys attracting attention .

Thanks for sharin

EB .

Possibly? The guy is a straight up ego maniac.possibly a megalomaniac too

Latest posts

Latest posts