What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

2 Room Perpetual Basement Grow Build

coooper

:)

Attachments

• 4BEB1272-979B-482C-A973-C4EA0318B80C.jpg
    4BEB1272-979B-482C-A973-C4EA0318B80C.jpg
    83.5 KB · Views: 16
  • 3799708B-73E4-45DE-9931-5DD13F4A4EC4.jpg
    3799708B-73E4-45DE-9931-5DD13F4A4EC4.jpg
    62.1 KB · Views: 14
  • 3EEEE317-2138-4160-BAD7-BFC3F3C2960A.jpg
    3EEEE317-2138-4160-BAD7-BFC3F3C2960A.jpg
    109.6 KB · Views: 16

axle2u

Hello everyone, I havent made an official introduction so ill make a short one here. I reside in Mass. We have a 12 plant count limit per household. I decided to build two small bedroom sized rooms for an (eventually) perpetual grow cycle. One room being larger for the flower room of course. I have been studying and networking and learning about cannabis for years now (im 24). But have never grown my own. That will change soon. Im about to give you guys all the pictures i have up until now. They are spaced out over a years time so they might get confusing. But looking at the blueprint youll be able to see the layout. The blueprint is a first draft and not fully accurate but the layout of the rooms remains the same. Each room has one window that will be used for exhausting the air in the room. I will be using FILTERED passive intakes taking in air from the little hallway in between my rooms. And air cooled reflectors. Dominator xxxl? I believe. HPS 600/750/1000 select a watt for flower. T5 and Metal Halide for veg. Im going to be only using one room for the first few runs to dial in my environment and to get used to the workload and work habits. Ive realized im rambling... if anyone wants to ask questions feel free because ive thought out almost everything im going to do so far.

PS: For those "contractor types" out there, I have limited experience in the trades, and did all this myself BUT i did consult an electrician friend who helped me with that aspect of things. Please no grief on the framing as i know its poor but the second room came out better so :p Live and learn :dance013:

I like your blueprint, simple layout smart idea, I like so far

coooper

Youre telling me! I day dream at work of coming home and they magically have fat buds on them already lol

FRANKENBUDS

Youre telling me! I day dream at work of coming home and they magically have fat buds on them already lol

Hardest part for me was like the 4-6 week mark of flowering. "OMG whats wrong! Did they stop?!?! OH GOD THEY STOPPED! No theu arent growing! Theure not gettung any fatter at all!! Ahhhhhhh!!!!

week 8....... oh shit nevermind

coooper

Lol that’s funny 😄 I’m hoping I get a great yield but if not I think what I will get will be amazing quality (hopefully). Seems everything is going perfect and I’ve had no problems yet *knock on wood

coooper

The plants are still stretching a bit. Friday will be the first day of week 3. I’ll be stopping the use of cal mag and the bud igniter and starting the use of budswell bat guano

FRANKENBUDS

The plants are still stretching a bit. Friday will be the first day of week 3. I’ll be stopping the use of cal mag and the bud igniter and starting the use of budswell bat guano

Man i dont think youre gonna have anything to worry about. Those seem to be responding well to whatever supplliments youre giving. Yield and potency should both deliver inless some unforseen comes your way....

"Where did i put thay neem oil?" Lol... mites and mildew are a b@#$!

coooper

Fortunately I’ve taken everything to do with the environment of my room into consideration religiously enough to prevent mold and mites. And yeah I sure hope so on the quality, I’ve set really high standards for myself which in return gives me high expectations lol hate to disappoint myself �� . I’m using a lot of the advanced nutrients line up for coco and a couple house and garden products. Also hygrozyme and budswell bat guano. And a silica product. If anyone’s interested I can get a picture of everything I use/ will be using.

FRANKENBUDS

Fortunately I’ve taken everything to do with the environment of my room into consideration religiously enough to prevent mold and mites. And yeah I sure hope so on the quality, I’ve set really high standards for myself which in return gives me high expectations lol hate to disappoint myself �� . I’m using a lot of the advanced nutrients line up for coco and a couple house and garden products. Also hygrozyme and budswell bat guano. And a silica product. If anyone’s interested I can get a picture of everything I use/ will be using.

So the fact that ypu are giving Cal/Mag and silica suppliments alongside the full nutrient spectrum youre feeding is just spectacular. (NOT that you didnt already know that or you wouldnt be giving it!) But thats like insurance for the immune system while you give them steroids.... No wonder they look so good!!! :dance013:

FRANKENBUDS

Not to mention the hygrozyme beneficial bacteria. I always used hydroguard but im sure they are the same. But that is literally the ONE product that i wont do hydro without... makes such a nassive difference. Im excited to see this play out my friend

coooper

Me too. I’m about to upload a few pictures, hopefully they’re about done stretching cause I’m running out of safe head room lol. I feel like silica on its own is steroids, I can’t believe not everyone uses it. It’s amazing. Also the fact I keep my humidity and temperature on the lower end of the appropriate spectrum helps to not get mites/mold. My scrog is not up to my standards of a top notch scrog but my end goal set up isn’t meant to scrog at all in this room but it still helps spreading it out a decent amount. Added the 6 inch screen for when the buds start to arrive.

coooper

Had to re upload due to some being sideways again ...

Attachments

• 1B840DFD-DD8D-4238-80A2-1BE275FBE75C.jpg
    1B840DFD-DD8D-4238-80A2-1BE275FBE75C.jpg
    106.7 KB · Views: 15
  • 521C8E14-5F99-4448-9F39-B438572D0CE5.jpg
    521C8E14-5F99-4448-9F39-B438572D0CE5.jpg
    72.6 KB · Views: 13
  • 40F8139F-1E67-4263-AA09-41AF0F803E96.jpg
    40F8139F-1E67-4263-AA09-41AF0F803E96.jpg
    81.4 KB · Views: 16
  • 0896D470-61B1-4056-BC8E-A3578EEA5254.jpg
    0896D470-61B1-4056-BC8E-A3578EEA5254.jpg
    109.9 KB · Views: 13

FRANKENBUDS

Crap those are amazing.. I dont worry too much about scrog unless I want one plant to produce what two will, but it takes extra veg. What you got is great!

coooper

Thanks! My eventual plan for the perpetual system is 4 plants in the flower room each with their own light and a scrog going across the entire canopy. Want them about 5 feet tall and very round and wide.

FRANKENBUDS

Thanks! My eventual plan for the perpetual system is 4 plants in the flower room each with their own light and a scrog going across the entire canopy. Want them about 5 feet tall and very round and wide.

Yeah that's a dream come true. I'm shopping hps right now and I cant decide if I wanna try the digital ballasts or not. Ya know, RF interference and what not. But that's a diff thread..