What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Danish legislation on cannabis

agrume

Hi guys!
I'm about to move to Denmark and I would like to start my own indoor cultivation. Not a lot, just 2-3 plants - you know, for personal use (I like to know what I'm smoking :biggrin::biggrin:).

I have tried to do some googling but I couldn't find the latest legislation status.. What am I risking? And how likely is it to be caught?

Thanks for the help guys and good smokes to everybody :rasta:

dragongrower

its illegal. As a dane, you would get a fine. As a foreigner, not sure.
But if only doing a couple plants, the chance of getting caught is about how stealthy you are..

TDK

Veteran
I know more,

When they catch you , you would be arrested for few days after that you have to pay few DKR think it was about near 20.000Dkr, a friend got this that´s why i write.

After he come home: grow on the same place as before, nobody catch him untill now.
He dind´t pay that to them.. He say what do they want and grow and grow..

There are more on other drugs that make more damage as Weed or hash that´s why few people grow and police know it..

I have by my self a friend sitting in the police:biggrin:

Latest posts

Latest posts