What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Christmas list

C

CANNATOPIA

So IC Family & Friends, what's on your Christmas list? I figure everyone has something they are wishing for & a lot of us may already know what we are gonna get, so lets hear it. Whats on your wish list & whats a for sure deal?

I'm for sure Getting a Brand New IC Mag Sweat Shirt & Im wishing for new windows !

*Lola*

I want magic airline tickets that work whenever I want wherever I want.

and a candle. (girls just love those)

Yes4Prop215

Veteran
i just want safety and to not have my door kicked in.....but an in-dash navigation/dvd for my suv would be nice!

Protea

last year my mum didnt give me anything, she promised me a pair of slippers. so this year i have told her i whant slippers( she is a craftswoman, and make them her self). other than that i asked gf for a growshop woutcher

THC123

Veteran
i just want my own place again so i can pick up the indoor growing again asap but santa sais it is gonna take one to two more years :(

Big Tree

Safety for medical Patients.

Safety for medical Patients.

I really like Yes4Prop215 idea of never having to worry about having the door kicked in either by LEO or some douche-bags. I'd love to see a case of SunPulse bulbs and a few lumatek's with a flip flop box under the tree and a big box of 100 dollar bills. I'm probably asking for to much.

Babbabud

Bodhisattva of the Earth
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I would like to see my grandkids get some presents. Its a tough season out there and I think we need to keep the kids in mind first :)

C

Cookie monster

All I want for christmas is for people not to buy pets as presents for kids..and for everyone here to give what they can to their local no kill shelters.

blizz

i think i know wut the wifes getting me new genetics or atleast thats all i asked for haha i'm easy to shop for

designer

Everyone has to remember that it s a tough recession and there are many that are struggling to keep a roof and food. If you know anyone with young children that are having a tough time try to help the kids. By doing this you are shaping young minds and building faith in humanity.

HempKat

Just A Simple Old Dirt Farmer
Veteran
What I would like?

A million dollars after taxes.

What I will likely get?

Nothing.

Latest posts

Latest posts