What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

150W Jack-47 Scrog

Ceaes

Whats up everybody!!

This my first grow, so bear with me :comfort:

After lurking for about a year and a half this is the setup and gear i have decided to use.

Current beans are Jack 47 from SweetSeeds, on deck ive got some Aurora indica, and PPP for next time
2' x 1.5' x 4' Stealth Cabinet
200 CFM S&P Inline fan
150W HPS for flowering
150W MH for veg and first two weeks of flower
3 gallon tub filled with Gro-tek coco
REz's "The Recipe" Nutrient regiment
and i am SCROGGIN this little lady

Right now she is about to start week three of flowering. The trichomes are starting to show now and im so stoked, ive been waiting about 10 years to be at a place in life where growing would be possible. And let me just say i am loving it!!!!!

Will post pics of plant and cab/setup soon, i gotta resize everything first

G

Guywithoutajeep

sick, congratulations

its fun when things are growing your way and its so frustrating when its not

Ceaes

i know what you mean, i think ive killed about six ones before this. but hard work and way too many hours spent on here pay off in the end. probably shouldnt speak to soon ive still got six weeks to ef something up hahaha

Equilibrium

Nice. We need pics hehe!

I know Sweet Seeds, I've grown their Green Poison last run. Are you located in Spain? Just asking as they're a spanish bank and I've never heard of anyone growing this stuff outside.

if you do not want to tell it's ok! I respect that.

Ceaes

more photos

more photos

How was the green poison grow? ive been super happy with the way this ones growing out so far. heres some more pics...

first little trics peeking out!

current canopy shot

now back to the start this is her just after transplanting and going under the screen

Ceaes

and to answer you equilibrium, im across the lake. because sweet seeds is spanish and me being ingnant its hard to find info on there seeds grown out, but i thought hey why not and i am glad i did everything has been pretty smooth minus some minor temp and bug issues..

Ceaes

thanks for stopping by gaiusmarius, it seems to be a kinky girl and loves the bondage:whip:

flipped to 12/12 at this point

crazy underscreen madness

first preflowers!!!

the screen filled up so fast!!!

early budshot

more undergrowth

buds at around 2 weeks flowering

canopy is staying pretty level

buds shot from yesterday

and to top it off canopy shot from yesterday with the first shot of trichomes

ill keep posting photos as i take um now that we're all caught up.

Thanks for stopping by everyone!