What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

~~HOLIDAY PET CONTEST 2009~~

Status
Not open for further replies.
T

themoonismyfrnd

This is my little guy Boo or as I call him, Boozle, getting all confused in his elf costume after some catnip.

And I have to show off this guy. This is Shakes, and as much as I hate to admit I have a favorite, he's my guy. Together, we're Shake & Bake. :smokeit:

Happy Holidays!!! :xmastree:

-Moon

P.S.- I put 2 of each because I'm not sure if my pics are posting, so I did it two ways.

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Here is Jewel bird he he

picture.php

zeppelindood

Captain Expando
Veteran
Awesome picture! Sorry about that, SHE. Super intelligent creature... too smart for me, I have a dog and some fish lol. Happy holidays br0

Kcar

There are FOUR lights!
Veteran
Apollo the Christmas Cat!

Apollo the Christmas Cat!

Here is our cat, Apollo. He wakes me up every morning at 5 to be fed.
Just 50 mins before my 1 year old daughter wakes up.:violin:
picture.php

T.Baggins

ok, heres a few pics of our puppy shazi 8)
shes a mini wiener dog...
oh, dont let her looks fool ya, shes crazy!!
why do puppy teeth have to be so sharp?

D

DJXXPLATINUM

if i had my pic of the cutest...i'd have to say the yorkie's!!!! but they are all winners!!! merry christmas!!!!!! dj

Dutchgrown

----
Veteran
About a week remaining.....keep the pics coming in!

Funny sidenote.................know the song 'Jingle Bells' sung by dogs....barking? It was just
on and my cats went nuts!! Peeking out the windows, then running under the sofa....lol

Happy Holidays!
:thanks:
DG

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
No just red X and you half to host the pic here at ICMAG. Ask DG it's her contest

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.