What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

good strain for sleeping and pain

baddagger

hey all need a great strain for Sleeping.. my girl has super bad insomnia were she might not get any sleep for a couple days and need a strain that will nock her the fuck out. Also hopefully something that will help for pain too.

B

bench warmer

A few strains come to mind:

Sour Bubble
Herijuana
Sensi Star
Black Domina
White Rhino
Lifesaver
K.O. Kush

soil margin

Veteran
Cannatonic/ACDC
Harlequin
Royal Medic
R4/Charlottes Web
Purple Urkle
Anything from CBD Crew

High CBD strains are the best imo for pain relief and getting to sleep.

Cannavore

Veteran
Yeah from GrandDaddy Genetics here at Seedbay and probably other major shops such as Seedsman, Attitude, and Czon.

I also wanted to say that I suffer from minor insomnia and high THC is what truly does it for me. Chemdawg strains work best for me. Couple bowl packs and you're flying, a couple more and you're falling asleep sitting up in your chair.
Purples like GDP just make me very lazy, not so much like higher potency strains that literally knock you out.

Ive had an Afghani phenotype of SAGE that was straight nap time weed. The effect was like "overdosing" on edibles where your consciousness seeps away and you can't do anything about it other than to pass out.

The White is great too. Great pain relief numbing type of high. If you can't find a clone of it check out OGRaskal seeds, he uses The White in almost every one of his strains.

baddagger

sweet i just checked out seedbay and found gdp granddaddy kush.. i now is that a good one to go with? cause i checked out grand daddy purp site and looked up that strain and it says its good for sleeping but i also take advertising as a grain of salt and would perfer to ask the people who have used it.

baddagger

i found a sour bubble kush is that what u guys are refering to? also whos the breader of that strain if the kush is not the one

Cabinet Ninja

Veteran
Another important thing to consider is when you harvest your plants. You want the trichome heads to be mostly milky/amber for that narcotic effect. Buy yourself a 10x loup or a cheap USB microscope to see how far along your plants are. The more mber trichs the sleepier the high. You just dont want it to be 100% amber though.

baddagger

Another important thing to consider is when you harvest your plants. You want the trichome heads to be mostly milky/amber for that narcotic effect. Buy yourself a 10x loup or a cheap USB microscope to see how far along your plants are. The more mber trichs the sleepier the high. You just dont want it to be 100% amber though.

why would i not want it 100% amber if the more amber the more sleepier the high?

VerdantGreen

Genetics Facilitator
Boutique Breeder
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
amber means the THC is degrading, so there is a balance between potency and ripeness.

i harvest when most are milky and i can see a few amber, but its down to personal choice.
that said, i find chem D the best for sleeping, but most indicas will be good. sharksbreath is great for pain GWS too (its parent)

VG