What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Little plants in veg problems. Help please :)

doppiaR

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Hi grower,
i have little experience on growing and at moment I am at my second cycle. I created an ac
[/FONT][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Hi grower,
i have little experience on growing and at moment I am at my second cycle. I created an account on this forum because i encontered a problem during the vegetative phase.
My plants seems affected by nanism bcause they arent growing as expect: during the last cycle the plant was alredy much bigger(more big leaves, taller,...). Antoher fact is that the leaves are dry(picture n
[/FONT]
[/FONT][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]2). Do You know what the cause of the problem might be?

My set:

Wooden box
250w MH
Humidity 35-45% (it might cause some problems)
Nutrients grow, micro, bloom Advanced nutrients
[/FONT]
[/FONT][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif] 1.0 mS EC for vegging since 3week
[/FONT]
[/FONT] SOIL 5.5 - 6.5 pH
Genetics Shiva skunk, pure power by sensi seeds
picture 1:
http://imgur.com/q84mow5
ic
ic

picture2:
http://imgur.com/mCZZUm8
ic
ic

[/FONT]
[/FONT]

doppiaR

it looks like a heat issue
for 2-3days we had some problem with heat. The temperature rose up to 32 C° and humidity at 30%.

It may have been this overhang of three days? Now the new leaves are a little bit better not dry like the oldest. 1 of the p.plant have the first 2 internode (the leaves on it) are dry, like death, but the top is quite good.

hicksticky

Still at large...
yes computer fan is a must, i had same issues found that just circulating the air helped alot with cooling the "hot spots" down and moving stail air...:tiphat:good luck with the grow bro

rangergord

I used to have the same problem. Your humidity is too low. In response the plants absorbed too much fertilizer and burned the leaves. Ventilate yes but humidity needs to be 50-70% for good growth.