What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

first ever grow. tent

Gelado`

Veteran
Sure thing, good luck and post more pics. :)

Also I'd pick up some cal-mag because you're using LEDs. They can cause calcium/magnesium deficiencies for some reason.

gro

im flowering 5 christmas tree shaped plants in a 4x4 and it is impossible to position them so that their leaves dont touch or that leaves touch outside of tent. SO IM WONDERING IF ITS OKAY FOR LEAVES TO TOUCH WALLS OF THE TENT? I CANT LOLIPOP OR PRUNE THEM

Gelado`

Veteran
It's better if they don't; I'd remove fans that are overlapping. Be selective and don't take too many at once. I'd take as few as possible, but also remove the lowest buds if you havent already lollipopped as I feel they're the most susceptible to mold, at least in my setup.

closey333

Heres an update on the plant. Still dnt no wat it is.. either an auto r wat not.
But wanna ask see the second new leaves. They have bits missin as if a insect was eatin at it. But i do believe have no insects

Elements001

Enhance
Veteran
Actually, on second thought it may be calcium/magnesium as mentioned before. The dead brown spots on the edges look very similar to calcium, and the light color could be magnesium.

Good luck man, can't wait to see how she turns out!

closey333

Ok im bk. Think i sorta brought her bk to life. Took away the LED and started to flower with a 400watt hps and a 300watt dual spec cfl..
Day 1

Gelado`

Veteran
Yes, too early, but the way it is stacking makes it look like it's a girl. Give it a few more days/a week and we should know!

closey333

Day 17 of flower. Nutz 3ml bio grow 3ml bio bloom and 3ml of top max..per litre that is..
if anyone can recommend better please say as im new to all this. Cheers bravaazz

Wat are u temps and humidity with lights on and off and what's the timer adjusted at for the lights. I'm workin with the same space as u and also my first time . Hope everything goes smoothly. 😄👍

hicksticky

Still at large...
that is a beautiful plant.. i was thinking of going with LEDs but i see the issue u had and now i am thinking about it again. did u try to adjust your mag. and cal. any with the LED?

closey333

hey lads. Fanks for the comments. Its only one plant btw lol. Its not an auto either. Its lemon kush.. and the whole cal mag story well all i did was replace the LED light with a 400watt hps and a 300 watt cfl for side lightin. So thats how i recoverd her. Iv also another pic of her which i will post up shortly.. my temps are 27c day. And 22c at nyt. Sometimes as low as 20c at nyt but she is copin well. 25 inchs from stem in height.. shes has over 14 heads for buds the last time i checked