What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

bobblehead overtakes

G

GMax

Thanks. I'm happy to here she stands out.

First of all thanks... and next is the lecture!

Take out student loans if you don't have the money to pay for it outright. Federal loans are super low interest, lower than a car payment or a mortgage. It makes more sense to take out loans for your education, and pay outright for things like housing, transportation, food, utilities, etc... And go into debt for your education. Why? Because when you're done, you'll have more opportunity to make money both legitimate and illicit. Those monthly loan payments won't hurt you when you're making more money. Just don't go to school for business administration or something like that. lol... Do something that you know will lead to gainful employment upon graduation.

Colleges and universities accept cash if you have it. It's a great way to wash your dirty money. Books are fucking expensive too.

Anyway, I'm not directly using my degree right now... but it made me a better business person... and a better grower. Get your ass in school. You can't afford not to, b/c this whole industry is coming down soon enough.

Thanks for the well wishes.

couldn't be more right... bobble is one of the inspirations that got my ass into school.. I got grants that I don't have to pay back that more than pay for my books and classes and I also took out student loans just as an added bonus and to build a little bit of credit when I pay it back

the first semester I used my financial aid to pay for my books but here lately I have been trying to use mostly cash for everything for school and then keep the financial aid in an account to pay for other things

it has given me a better cover story cause now I can say I am a full time student

I have met new girls and made new friends and connections through school as well

like bobble saying...there more than one way to take advantage of getting an education ;)

now I am 1 semester away from completing my first year... I am only at a community college now but if I end up moving the grow I may transfer schools as well... right now grow and school in same town and I live elsewhere.. so it makes for convenience, and I wanna keep that same model

it gonna sound cliché, but I was just wasting time before not being in school

megayields

Grower of Connoisseur herb's.
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Gmax.....your one smart cookie..Education is NEVER wasted!

Congratulations to BOTH Bobble and everyone back in school!

bobblehead

Veteran
finally my elite genetic skeelsz are being realized! (LMAO inside joke)

Ohhh I just noticed the ICMag Donor tag ....cool!

View Image

Megaburbank

Wait a minute... I smoked all that weed... Cleaned, sorted, pinch-tested and packaged all 400 seeds that got sent in... Made the package and paid the shipping... And you get the donor tag?

:biglaugh:

That's ok. I'm not bitter bro. It's not anything new.

bobblehead

Veteran
I forgot to mention with the obama loan forgiveness act... All you have to do is get on the income contingent repayment plan, pay 10% of the previous years income toward your loans every month for 10 years, and qualifying federal loans will be forgiven. 10 years, 10% of your documented income, and no more debt. My plans to pay off all my debt with grow cash have changed a bit.

Whoever is negative repping my boys best be doing it on accident...!

Ok now I'm about to lose reception so I'm peacing out for the day for real this time!

silver hawaiian

Veteran
All you have to do is get on the income contingent repayment plan, pay 10% of the previous years income toward your loans every month for 10 years, and qualifying federal loans will be forgiven. 10 years, 10% of your documented income, and no more debt.

Hmm. While I feel slightly philosophically opposed to something like this, I wonder what that 10% is of - AGI? Or reported earnings?

Because if so, .. Sweet..? But still morally conflicted. :)

megayields

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Wait a minute... I smoked all that weed... Cleaned, sorted, pinch-tested and packaged all 400 seeds that got sent in... Made the package and paid the shipping... And you get the donor tag?

:biglaugh:

That's ok. I'm not bitter bro. It's not anything new.

I have NO idea how that happened but I just sent in 200 seeds today and will send in another 200 in a week, they are selling fast I saw 5 packs go this morning and the GSC x UK Cheese are all gone!

Tell Clarence you DESERVE a IC Donor tag also really YOU motivated ME!

Anti

Sorcerer's Apprentice
Veteran
I could design a really cool label for you guys. Then maybe *I* will get a donor credit. =)

Either way... much love to you both for what you share with the rest of us.

Bobble - You're a constant source of inspiration.

Mega - You cray cray, girlfriend!

gingerale

Veteran
^ See what happens? Do one cool thing and pretty soon everybody tries to get a piece of your pie......hahaha jk Anti

Mister_D

Veteran
Thanks for supporting the server fund and megaburbank/bobblebeans productions!

And thanks for the props. It means a lot coming from an old fart like you

Well I take up enough server space with my mindless rants and bad jokes...... :biggrin:.

And who ya callin' old fart? Tell ya what, just as soon as my nurse comes and changes my diaper, imma woop your ass with my cane :moon:. Ya'll young whipper snappers needs to learn some respect :laughing:

Mister_D

Veteran
I have NO idea how that happened but I just sent in 200 seeds today and will send in another 200 in a week, they are selling fast I saw 5 packs go this morning and the GSC x UK Cheese are all gone!

Tell Clarence you DESERVE a IC Donor tag also really YOU motivated ME!

Saw 12 packs of the USDxHindu/skunk disappear in about 30 secs. while I was buying mine :biggrin:. What's getting sent in next mega?

megayields

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Just the same....USD x Hindu Kush/Skunk#1...20 packs - 200 seeds total, will send in another 200 in about a week.

D

DaveTheNewbie

i gotta say the USD calls me, but getting seeds across the borders here is ... challenging

Mister_D

Veteran
Just the same....USD x Hindu Kush/Skunk#1...20 packs - 200 seeds total, will send in another 200 in about a week.

Sure, hoggin all the good shit for yourselves :moon:. What's a guy gotta do to get hooked up with a dirty girl scout or two?

Last edited:

high life 45

Seen your Member?
Veteran
Does anyone know how to get stock in Megaburbank Genetics?

Those packs are moving faster than tickle me elmo and furbees!

Ichabod Crane

Veteran
Sure, hoggin all the good shit for yourselves :moon:. What's a guy gotta do to get hooked up with a dirty girl scout or two?

You need to get skilled with making girl scouts go dirty. Mega makes all the girls go dirty. No telling what they have in them though after he gets done with em.

I think that bobble is a enabler though. These two need to get to some anonymous rehab type meeting soon.

Latest posts

Latest posts