What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Chem D

SmokeTrees

"Hey bud, lets party!"
Veteran
picture.php

O

OGvenom

nice chem d pics guys,my chem d has never nannered wonder if i have a different cut

SmokeTrees

"Hey bud, lets party!"
Veteran
venom - Could very likely be a different cut. Seems like this cut of Chem D is very prone to throwing nanners.
On mine theres not a shit load of them, but definitely more than just a couple. Nothing else in flowering has nanners except the chem d.

here she is at 7 weeks
picture.php

picture.php

This is a side / 'popcorn' bud
picture.php

picture.php

aligee

Veteran
Very nice whats the smell like on her shes looking real greasy bruh ..Dank !!!

Grizz

Veteran
its strangs with the nanners and the chem d, i get a nanner every once in awhile, a friend i gave the cut two gets nanners bad every run, SMOKE T YOU HAVE DEFFINATLY STEPPED YOUR GAME UP A FEW NOTCHES, great work

M

Marathanman

heya Sub

no mate....its realy not...no people in europe i know that have 'the real chem D 'cut' and if they have it they don't share....(btw so unlike me)
but yes i do think europe is more seedbased ..Not as many cuts going around as the states and canadians....altough switserland has cuts for sale......but thats way far for me hehehehe

The Chemdog D is widespread in the UK. Great pictures.:jump:

G

guest121295

I've been smoking on an oz of D all week, I love it.My buddy didn't mixup the Bubba and the D like I did but now I have it all ironed out.I have 3 big ones in a vert colosium.This one is about 30 days in and loving it, another month and she'll be loaded!
picture.php

SmokeTrees

"Hey bud, lets party!"
Veteran
She really is great isnt she CHACO... Looks like you got her quite dialed! your gonna have some FAT nugs on that bitch

otstanding pic's in this thread........I have not seen her up close and personal in about 5 years......I'll never forget the stench of the buds, to me it smelled like rotten breath and skunks ass but in a danky sorta way..........great job

subrob

ICMag Donor
Veteran
my favorite smell descriptions for chem d are:
"smells like a mouth infection...but in a good way"(something to that effect from crazy composer)...and...
"dead hooker pussy"...that person shall remain nameless as im still not sure how he knows what dead hooker pussy smells like....

Grizz

Veteran
my favorite smell descriptions for chem d are:
"smells like a mouth infection...but in a good way"(something to that effect from crazy composer)...and...
"dead hooker pussy"...that person shall remain nameless as im still not sure how he knows what dead hooker pussy smells like....
LOL, LMFAO. and it wasent me. and if it was i wouldent admit it.