What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

masakrator topic

Mr·X

Veteran
thanks masakrator, the 100mm is very good lens, congratulations for your work with him. Greatings. ;)

noreason

Natural born Grower
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Masakrator very nice shots as usual.Is a pleasure to whatch'em.
Let me understand a thing...macroshots you posted,are they crops or full frame?

Thanks bro and keep posting such nice shots :wave:

Ludo

I have to give respect for this stuff masa.........you shot great photos...!!! And uhhhh.....that epuipment would look good on my livingroom table......I'm getting a cam in a few days......still waiting for a few feedbacks on what to buy.....the waiting is hard enough........then I have to drewl over your shots for half an hour.......hehe
Good karma to you and hope you have a great sunday evening:wave:

killerweed31

Smile Vs Cry
Veteran
hey masacrator absolutely amazing shot man, i appreciate all your job , PLANTS LOOKS REALLY danker n' danker,,nice trik's production !!!

masakrator

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Thank you all

picture.php

noreason

Natural born Grower
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Here on IC there are some people with great photographer skills,you're one of these Masakrator.
I hope I'll can take shots like yours,with the right lens.

Keep posting your nice pictures,we're enjoying them :)

:wave:

doktoren

Just watched the whole thread, and daaaamn bro!

I have never seen such mad skills before... Absolutely speechless!

Reeeeespeeeect !

Doktoren