What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

NHL 2018-2019

It's almost October & this thread hasn't been started yet (sorry if it's a duplicate)?? Looks like I joined ICMag just in time šŸ˜‡ I would be honored and humbled to start this bad-lad up

Last NHL season was awesome & I'm sure this next one will be as good as ever! (Wonder if Gretzky ever gave Ovie the game-used stick he promised ;) )

:woohoo: I love ice hockeyyy :yay:

"Move over, Stanley Cup. Capitals captain Alex Ovechkin has something new to cradle at night: his newborn son.

Ovechkin and wife Anastasia Shubskaya welcomed son Sergei on Aug. 18, 2018.

Ovechkin took to Instagram to introduce little Sergei to Caps fans, posting a photo of Sergeiā€™s foot in the palm of his hand.

This has been a great year for Ovechkin, from winning the Maurice ā€œRocketā€ Richard trophy, the Stanley Cup, the Conn Smythe trophy and the Prince of Wales trophy ā€” and now, an addition to his family.

Welcome, Sergei!"

BadTicket

ƘG TĀ®ipL3 ƘGĀ³
Veteran
Mang, they's playing a couple of NHL games here in Finland in about a month. Panthers vs. Jets on both games, saw an ad for em on the train today. Was like nice, I'll check it out, maybe grab me a ticket or two. They were almost sold out in minutes even with the 'cheapest' seats going for 200 European Unity dollars. Last I checked, there were only a couple of some 300+ Euro tickets left. I'd love to see them games, but not for that kinda money :) I mean I guess the price is fair if someone is willing to pay it, but seems overpriced to me. If I was like a father of two wanting to take the family to see some NHL hockey, that would cost me a cool grand or so to execute the plan.. Hockey crazy pal of mine was like SWEET! Dude, let's get tickets to one of them private stand things, it's only like two thousand or so per guy, if we get enough ppl going! He makes good money, and I could afford it, too, kinda.. But damn there's lots of better stuff I'd rather spend two grand on. Same guy said 39 Euros was too much to pay for a WWE wrestling show, but two big ones is cool for a hockey game.. Well, at least U can't blame the guy for not having priorities. And yeayea they gotta fly the team and equipment over the Atlantic, pay salaries and hotels, rent zambonis and the biggest arena in the country, not to mention taxes and shit, but they had Real Madrid vs. Arsenal football game here a few years ago, and them tickets were only a fraction of them NHL hockey ticket prices. So damn you Gary Bettman or whoever is in charge of them tickets, fucking guy..

That said, back to you!

:tiphat: