What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

visiting Amsterdam next week. Where is a great sativa to be found?

NotYourSaviour

Kashmir Lounge has some imported Malawi on their mot recent menu, plus an amazing selection of hash. I actually nearly cried when I read the selection, I can only hope it will remain the same until I visit next June... Malawi import!!!

Black Star CS has some imports from Ghana, you just can't go wrong with Ghana weed ;p

https://www.coffeeshopmenus.org/

Irie! :wave:

Sorry to say that but wouldn't expect too much from Kashmir Coffeeshop as these days seems to be average, never been overly impressed by their wares even if bought stuff rarely. Definitely overpriced offerings compared to other establishment sorta Barney's prices for a shop not located in the centre.

You better stick to Original Dampkring, Tweede Kamer, Bluebird or Kandinsky from the top of my head ; maybe coffeeshop Solo, too. Not talking about imported grass here but hashish! I know this is probably no news to you but there is sadly no better reccomendation at the minute.

Maybe there is some insperation in this thread https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=314291
You are of course welcom to report your experiencies there, too!

Black Star for african outdoor is probably your best bet though but on the other hand don't expect to much there, too.

In every case enjoy your trip! You will find proper gear somewhere!:)

Last edited:

mriko

Green Mujaheed
Veteran
Sorry to say that but wouldn't expect too much from Kashmir Coffeeshop as these days seems to be average, never been overly impressed by their wares even if bought stuff rarely. Definitely overpriced offerings compared to other establishment sorta Barney's prices for a shop not located in the centre.

You better stick to Original Dampkring, Tweede Kamer, Bluebird or Kandinsky from the top of my head ; maybe coffeeshop Solo, too. Not talking about imported grass here but hashish! I know this is probably no news to you but there is sadly no better reccomendation at the minute.

I aways stop by the Bluebird for some black hash, otherwise dampkring and tweede kamer don't offer what' I'm after.

The current Kashmir lounge has almost all I'm after. ANywhere I will see some Malawi import I will buy some. Never sampled any, that must be corrected.
I'm scored some South African hash once at the Bluebird, nice oily/animal fat flavours, strong up high, I'm curious about the one they have.
Turkish, I ilke turkish hash, a lot, always good eveen the cheap ones.
Leb Red, I'm after this one too.
Kashmir, 2 types one cream, maybe the other is twisted garda which would be just amazing.
Nepal and Indian charas, will depend, I'd like some parvati jungli ideally...
Hindu Kush, hmm, if only it was Chitrali...

That's the many reasons I have to stop by the Kashmir Lounge next time I'm up there.

BlackStar has some Ghana weed, I love Ghana weed, would love to score some good Thai as well, it's been a long long time since I handled some nice sticky hearthy-coconuty smelling buds of this origin

In every case enjoy your trip! You will find proper gear somewhere!

I'll sure do my best!

Irie! :wave:

Latest posts

Latest posts