What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Repuk's First Outdoor Run: ACE's Honduras, Ethiopian and Lebanese

gr8fulguitr

Hi Repuk

Any thoughts about the re vegged ZamalDelica? I just re-flowered my indoor revegged Zamaldelica. It is stretching on week 2, on 11/13 light. I am planning on a 10-12 week ride, organic soil re-amended after the revegg period. I have a good feeling about this overgrowing my tent by looking at yours.

Cheers Repuk

repuk

Altruistic Hazeist
Veteran
Hello gr8fulguitr!

Definitely!

I thought she had a very special pace, after your experience I now I realize those "halts" were the pests...

Mine had all kind of pests and yielded a decent amount, so expect her to marvel you with those giant trichomes and a generous crop if everything goes fine...

repuk

Altruistic Hazeist
Veteran
@Farmerlion glad to hear that! :huggg:

BobMarley99: The original plant which was grown indoors had spider mites and aphids.

I reflowered her outdoors, and she got white flies and grasshoppers, but the worst was Planococcus citri (citrus mealybug)

farmerlion

Microbial Repositories
Mentor
Veteran
Repuk, my last indoor grow I had so many aphids you couldn't see the plants. I culled 80% of the crop. I became a big believer in ladybugs if I seen anything or not. Now I release 2000 in the first week of June each season. It's the cheapest $25 I spend on the season. Each spring I see many of their offspring still living in the area.
I also put birdseed all around my property. While getting the free meal, they knock out a bunch of plant eating insects.
Peace brother.

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Hi repuk friend :)

Wish you and your family are having a good start of 2019!

So glad to hear you are enjoying with the uplifting and motivating qualities of your purple Honduras .... maybe she is not the strongest, but vey few sativas can beat Honduras for such bright enhancing effects, without tiredness or heaviness.

Panama Haze is not so gentle, she is much stronger, trippy and mind blowing than Honduras... she can make you sweat with her intense and rushing effect. It's been a while since i don't smell Heno de Pravia, but nice! :D I never thought Panama Haze would smell like this heheheheh wish you are enjoying your well deserved sativa harvest, especially now it's starting to age with the curing.

repuk

Altruistic Hazeist
Veteran
@farmerlion: do you mean you release them on the greenhouse or just outdoors? Good tip with the bird seeds, hopefully they'll leave the hen coop alone...

@dubi:

Honduras cured to a peppery taste I love...

Trying to keep my hands off Panama Haze until it cures properly! Is a shame smoking her now (incense not there yet, whereas the green plant reeked to a sort of sweet catpiss)

gr8fulguitr

.........citrus mealybug

it even sounds bad.

thank you repuk
My revegg has tops everywhere. It is greening well. I have to look carefully at the timer. I want lights 11/13. My eyes sometimes dont work. but I think my lights are 11.5 right now.

it still looks funny but i like it.
have a look or 3... a side branch...:tiphat:

repuk

Altruistic Hazeist
Veteran
2019 Outdoor Season

2019 Outdoor Season

Back to growing!

This year I´m starting late the outdoor, but for some auto that will be finishing soon.

This was last year Ethiopian pot, after spring:

picture.php

So I have a handful of unsexed plants that sprouted in the wild, which mother nature took the time to select for me :tiphat:

I culled all small ones and left the four more developed in the pot. Moved another 4 that had sprouted here and there to pots, so have eight wild plants to select from ethiopian / honduras free pollination.

Once I sex them will cull the males.

Still deciding what to sow...

Right now, the two most promising girls outdoors: two cuts of Golden Tiger #3 x Panama Goddess that have been 3 weeks enjoying outdoors.

Its mom, at its 8-9th flowering week:

picture.php

The cuts (these are 24gal/90L pots):

picture.php

According to master dubi these will be finishing by October, so still a long journey ahead! Will take more cuts from these to grow indoors and possibly keep a mother.

Topping all outdoor plants this season.

repuk

Altruistic Hazeist
Veteran
The Golden tiger #3 x Panama Goddess cuts are getting scary... after a week from previous picture:

picture.php

They´re even bigger now, branches the girth of a pinkie finger. The plant besides them is an ACE Malawi Auto which will be getting the axe this week.

Their mom (grown indoors, already chopped and drying):

picture.php

picture.php

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Wow brother! :respect:
Those Golden Tiger x Panama colas look out of this world, simply amazing, some of the best sativa flowers i've seen lately.
Guess you are already enjoying with the Auto Malawi x NL as well. ;)

Your plants did surprisingly great during your absence.
Really happy to see you back around here after your break.
Wish you and yours have a great summer time!

repuk

Altruistic Hazeist
Veteran
Update

Update

Thanks dubi! yes, already enjoying the Malawi Auto :joint: :tiphat:

Good and bad news...

The bad: from 7 new seeds I sowed, zero sprouted... :shucks:

The good: GT #3 x Panama Goddess cuts are developing like mad...

Previously they were in smaller, black smartpots inside the bigger, lighter ones to prevent "foot heating" from the strong sun here:

One week ago, just repotted to 90L pot
picture.php

Yesterday

picture.php

Tangwena

Veteran
Those Gt crosses can take the hot sun man I wouldn't worry about protecting them just keep them watered they will be trees in no time ha ha.
Just wish I could grow in the sun like you. I would be busted in 5 mins where I live ha ha.