What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

OGKB vs GSC Forum (smell/flavor)

R

Rubber Chicken

Hi icm'ers,

I'm just wondering if anyone has grown OGKB and GSC Forum and how their smell and flavor compare?

Thanks. :ying:

Last edited:

WaterFarmFan

Veteran
Hi icm'ers,

I'm just wondering if anyone has grown OGKB and GSC Forum and how their smell and flavor compare?

Thanks. :ying:

While I have not grown the clones, I have grown crosses with these parents. I found a pure cookie pheno from Bodhi Space Cake (Forum x Snow Lotus) that has some sweeter and bit fruity notes. The OGKB crosses (mostly Mendo Breath male) that I have grown have been more spicy leaning to peanut butter. I am curious what others have to say.

WFF

stoney917

i Am SoFaKiNg WeTod DiD
Veteran
Both cookies , forum is a much more grow able plant, the original ogkb is not a grower friendly plant at all and need a lot of planning it's a mutant weird type of plant super slow no stretch, neither yield great but only way to make the ogkb do good is massive clone sog and with that you better have hella moms veggin all the time cause she super slow, , but smoke wise they both similar...and really it's dependent on the grower what subtleties get brought out...

purpleplayer007

I remember on here they said ogkb and the forum were supposed to be the originals. Magnolia in Oakland gets the forum cut buds sometimes

R

Rubber Chicken

Both cookies , forum is a much more grow able plant, the original ogkb is not a grower friendly plant at all and need a lot of planning it's a mutant weird type of plant super slow no stretch, neither yield great but only way to make the ogkb do good is massive clone sog and with that you better have hella moms veggin all the time cause she super slow, , but smoke wise they both similar...and really it's dependent on the grower what subtleties get brought out...

I have grown GSC Forum crosses in the past and seen a lot of pictures of both cuttings, i'm just more curious or the difference in flavor and smell.