What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Slownickel lounge, pull up a chair. CEC interpretation

Status
Not open for further replies.

Slipnot

They seem lacking N on the leafs hope your still giving them some N,,, and what yeah mean your farm is organic :) where your farming its nothing but chemical farming lol.. who the hell you kidding

I add 0 man made refined products in my soil its 100 precent all natural

As for what i would suggest for Foot as in soil mix he can pm me maybe try 1 or 2 trees next year with my organic soil recipe...

Here 6 month old from seed only thing she has had is rain no hand watering, no teas no nutrients only top dressing couple times during season present temps night time 33.8 day time 59 - 64 RH 93 and loving it

Will chop when temps around 10.4 degrees F or - 12 C presently ending week 4 of flower another 6 weeks to go mid nov and foot of snow on ground come chop day and plant will be still alive :) talk about proper living soil and she will look great
plant and walk away type of growing and knowing there is no def and enough to carry a plant 8 months if it needed :laughing:

Attachments

• IMG5142.jpg
    IMG5142.jpg
    146.9 KB · Views: 56
  • IMG5144.jpg
    IMG5144.jpg
    126.4 KB · Views: 53
  • IMG5157.jpg
    IMG5157.jpg
    132 KB · Views: 62

slownickel

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Slipnot,

My farms are certified organic and have Global Gap certification for Europe. And yes, they are really organic. Been farming organic for 30+years. And no, not everyone is using chemicals nor synthetic ferts. Peru is now the largest grower of organic banana and cacao on the planet. Is there some cheating going on, most definitely, but not on my farm.

And I am working small quantities of aminos, thanks.

slownickel

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Thanks for those rates, they look like they are working well for your plants. Do you arrive at those rates through experimentation or is that a somewhat standard rate? I started off low at about half a gram per gallon of potassium sulfate because I haven't really found a recommended rate anywhere. Then when that seemed fine went to gram along with a half gram of zinc sulfate because I have it. Three days later there are pretty consistent dead pistils mostly on the top of the flowers at 35 days of flower. Newer leaves look healthy and unchanged, I'm guessing the zinc or potassium was a little much, other conditions are the same except it's 20 degrees colder at night, upper thirty's.

Do you have any calcium applied?

You can't push K if there is not enough Ca or if there is too much Mg and Na.

My soils are pretty much saturated with Ca, that was the plan.

If you are at 35 days into flowering, how long you plan to go before harvest? Trichome colors?

redlaser

Veteran
The plants have a few spikes of chunkier gypsum in the containers along with with foliar gypsum and sometimes watered in with gypsum.

At first I misdiagnosed the pottasium def. as a calcium def. because I remember seeing rusty spots on older leaves as a calcium issue. So the gypsum has been in place for about three weeks before the pot. sulfate.

These plants will go 58-65 approximately, at least that's when they are mature indoors. Sometimes being outside they seem to take a week or longer to reach 10% amber on the trichomes, that's what I'm looking for generally.

The C99 will be done before 60 days, with the sour diesel probably going beyond 65 days, my first time finishing that one. My C99 crosses somewhere in between 58-75, mostly on the earlier side.
These are in a hoop house that had supplemental light until 8/27, so that's why I think I am fairly accurate on finish times

slownickel

ICMag Donor
Veteran
The plants have a few spikes of chunkier gypsum in the containers along with with foliar gypsum and sometimes watered in with gypsum.

At first I misdiagnosed the pottasium def. as a calcium def. because I remember seeing rusty spots on older leaves as a calcium issue. So the gypsum has been in place for about three weeks before the pot. sulfate.

These plants will go 58-65 approximately, at least that's when they are mature indoors. Sometimes being outside they seem to take a week or longer to reach 10% amber on the trichomes, that's what I'm looking for generally.

The C99 will be done before 60 days, with the sour diesel probably going beyond 65 days, my first time finishing that one. My C99 crosses somewhere in between 58-75, mostly on the earlier side.
These are in a hoop house that had supplemental light until 8/27, so that's why I think I am fairly accurate on finish times

Are you applying B? Mn? Any pics? Love to see those rusty spots you were talking about...

How long the gyp spikes been in?

einhornisfinkle

They seem lacking N on the leafs hope your still giving them some N,,, and what yeah mean your farm is organic :) where your farming its nothing but chemical farming lol.. who the hell you kidding

I add 0 man made refined products in my soil its 100 precent all natural

As for what i would suggest for Foot as in soil mix he can pm me maybe try 1 or 2 trees next year with my organic soil recipe...

Here 6 month old from seed only thing she has had is rain no hand watering, no teas no nutrients only top dressing couple times during season present temps night time 33.8 day time 59 - 64 RH 93 and loving it

Will chop when temps around 10.4 degrees F or - 12 C presently ending week 4 of flower another 6 weeks to go mid nov and foot of snow on ground come chop day and plant will be still alive :) talk about proper living soil and she will look great
plant and walk away type of growing and knowing there is no def and enough to carry a plant 8 months if it needed :laughing:

I grew plants like that behind my house when I was a teenager. You are looking at 1-2lbers at best. Super easy to keep healthy. If you can't keep plants that size healthy, you just suck. I stick em right in the ground and can walk away for the season and get plants like that. But try growing 10 pound fucking plants that eat you out of house and home, almost worse than my ex-wife.

mapinguari

Veteran
I grew plants like that behind my house when I was a teenager. You are looking at 1-2lbers at best. Super easy to keep healthy. If you can't keep plants that size healthy, you just suck. I stick em right in the ground and can walk away for the season and get plants like that. But try growing 10 pound fucking plants that eat you out of house and home, almost worse than my ex-wife.

ah, the camaraderie and mutual support is astounding... :moon:

slownickel

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Willful Blindness

Willful Blindness

Willful Blindness --- "The doctrine of willful blindness is the conscious effort to avoid learning of critical facts that are already made apparent by the surrounding circumstances. This doctrine is also referred to as the principle of 'conscious avoidance.'”
---Margaret Heffernan "Ideology powerfully masks what, to the uncaptivated mind, is obvious, dangerous, or absurd and there’s much about how, and even where, we live that leaves us in the dark. Fear of conflict, fear of change keeps us that way. An unconscious (and much denied) impulse to obey and conform shields us from confrontation and crowds provide friendly alibis for our inertia. And money has the power to blind us, even to our better selves.” ****
and then there is Willful Ignorance...

Attachments

• skeletons.jpg
    skeletons.jpg
    10.4 KB · Views: 10

reppin2c

Veteran
Slipot sure comes off as an angry fella. To me "trees" is a term that should only be used for 8 plus feet.

He sure likes to demand stuff from a fella. When I told him nah he told me how he didn't need em anyway. He had the best stuff in the world , clearly he doesn't smoke it because his attitude sucks

plantingplants

Hey slow, I just cut down a whole tree. Could you describe in detail what you would do to check a plant's root system after cutting it?

Do I just spray all the dirt away with a hose stream? What do I look for? On the phone you mentioned witch's brooms, where the root tip dies and all the lateral growth shoots out?

slownickel

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Yes, try and wash the soil/medium away and see what you have. And yes, one of the issues that I think you might be facing is this phenomena of witches broom. This is where the growing tips die and then re-sprout a bunch of new tips, over and over again.

Did you spike any plants with gypsum and organic material?

jidoka

Slow...i dont care about you paying. I have 2 soils i wanna see numbers on...i think the clay outyielded jeremy's base mix but the jeremy colas were the most massive i have seen.

Kinda busy but pm me what to tell spectrum i need

You can post both results and we can openly discuss them and maybe help someone

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts