What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Revival of the REVIVAL of the ULTIMATE SATIVA THREAD a.k.a R.U.S.T II

Montuno

...como el Son...
King Congo 1° 2020

King Congo 1° 2020

22-Noviembre.

King Congo 1°(Congo Point Noire * South African Ciskei Highlands; Tropical Seeds Company ). Born 5-May.

More lateral branches' buds :

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Montuno

...como el Son...
King Congo 1° 2020

King Congo 1° 2020

22-Noviembre.

King Congo 1°(Congo Point Noire * South African Ciskei Highlands; Tropical Seeds Company ). Born 5-May.

More lateral branches' buds :

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Montuno

...como el Son...
King Congo 2° 2020

King Congo 2° 2020

23-November.

The day has come to start harvesting...

King Congo 2° (Congo Point Noire * South African Ciskei Higlands; Tropical Seeds Company ; born 18-June).

At 12 o'clock, the plants are completely dry. The King Congo 2°, with less than 1'70 m, is harvested in one go.

On the way to the "dryer":

picture.php

The main tip in the dryer:

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Montuno

...como el Son...
King Congo 2° 2020

King Congo 2° 2020

23-November.

King Congo 2° (Congo Point Noire * South African Ciskei Higlands Tropical Seeds Company ; born 18-June).

Flowers in the dryer:

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Montuno

...como el Son...
King Congo 2° 2020

King Congo 2° 2020

23-November.

King Congo 2° (Congo Point Noire * South African Ciskei Higlands; Tropical Seeds Company; born 18-June).

More flowers in the dryer:

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

meizzwang

Great to see you posting again Green! I'm hoping that's mango thai or some sort of equatorial sativa.

These pics aren't the greatest, but it does give you the overall picture about this cross: kumaoni(best clone) x manipuri. I highly recommend others to try making this cross if you can. I can't over-emphasize how amazingly delicious the aroma is, and it's getting stronger as the buds mature! The smell is very manipuri dominant: it did have a spicy Kumaoni background smell to it, but that part of the aroma is becoming less prominent. So weird how small the buds are, yet the plant is a monster with tons of bud sites. Pics taken 12/3/20:
50694163117_c6c8663827_c.jpg

50694085666_f701d02888_c.jpg

50693339363_c39234d712_c.jpg

And here's one of the later flowering punto rojo plants that turned purple. harvested early December:
50694188937_62ff82ee96_c.jpg

50694108601_c8f8c6e7fd_c.jpg

Montuno

...como el Son...
King Congo 2° 2020

King Congo 2° 2020

23-November.

King Congo 2° (Congo Point Noire * South African Ciskei Higlands; Tropical Seeds Company ; born 18-June).

More flowers in the dryer:

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

chilliwilli

Waterboy
Hi folks i hope to get my seedorder with dedoverde haze soon. Does anyone know whats in calfornia haze that is in the mix?
Thc chilliwilli

TheDarkStorm

Hi folks i hope to get my seedorder with dedoverde haze soon. Does anyone know whats in calfornia haze that is in the mix?
Thc chilliwilli

Not sure if theve used the same cali haze chili...but there was a cali haze going around that was sour diesel x ohz which was then put to a fast flowering mexican...I believe the mexican had a auto flowering tendency....could be theyve used the same one.

meizzwang

Nice job pineapple punch, keep us posted on the smoke report!

Holy Christ chilliwilli, 22 weeks?! looks like some of the bud underneath have already turned brown or senesced before the tips are ripe, you must have a lot of patience....If you like Kerala, there are some really fast phenos with RSC's line, but you have to hunt through to find them. Had one finish outdoors by Nov. 6th, probably the equivalent of 12-14 weeks indoors. The line was very sexually stable too, even hybrids using the Kerala males showed zero hermi traits.

Latest posts

Latest posts