What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Bonzo BoUnCeS back...:)

Bonzo

Veteran
Howdy ho my friends! merry xmas and happy new year! hope all is well with you all! :)

ive been away from my grow...my mom has had some health problems...im a lil devastated to say the least...but my family that i dont really comunicate with much has stepped up to help out...

life is short my friends...tell your loved ones you love them...today...not tomorrow :)

thanks to my partner who has no prior growing experience there is gonna be a harvest...ive been givin' him mixing and watering directions and hes been handling it...im amazed we're gonna have a harvest...the room is fuckin cold! im gonna build a wood burning stove to heat the grow out of 55 gallon drums...anyhoo, couple pics :)

Attachments

• aaatoday.jpg
    aaatoday.jpg
    30.5 KB · Views: 10
  • aaatoday1.jpg
    aaatoday1.jpg
    31.3 KB · Views: 11
  • aaatoday2.jpg
    aaatoday2.jpg
    36.6 KB · Views: 11
  • aaatoday3.jpg
    aaatoday3.jpg
    40.1 KB · Views: 14
  • aaatoday6.jpg
    aaatoday6.jpg
    9.6 KB · Views: 14

silver hawaiian

Veteran
bonz - I was going to do a WTF Hey man long time! thing when I saw you post at bobble's earlier, but then I thought that maybe it was just me who'd let you fall off the radar.. ;)

Anyway, glad to see you back - and like he said, wishing the best and most positive for your mom & you..

cobcoop

Puttin flame to fire
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Bonz, sorry to hear about your family man. But the plants are looking great! Best of luck in 13 bro :D

Mister_D

Veteran
Family always comes first bro. Glad to see you partner was able to handle things while you were tending to more important matters. Best wishes for your mom :comfort:

easyDaimoku

Veteran
Nam-myoho-renge-kyo!!!

So proud of you brother! Pride and JOY! MUCH LOVE BROTHER, miss you!

Always chanting for mom's good fortune, your happiness and Grandpa's eternal spirit.

Latest posts

Latest posts