What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Building water powered generator need help!

MTZ

Ignorant ppl lol at least be constructive. I have seen a YouTube video where the dude got like 200 w of a self propelling system but your goal is difficult. Remember it all comes.down to what alternator you have hooked up to your wheel. Also I would consider using a car fuel pump which will have about the psi you need right of the bat BUT you need to check how many amps it pulls... gl and keep us updated anything you find out

Maj.Cottonmouth

We are Farmers
Veteran
I am sorry but a perpetual engine like you propose is not possible unless you have found a way around the laws of physics but something like this could be used with a natural water source. My friend had the idea of making turbines that go in your down spouts from the gutters on your house, now that would be free energy.

icntspl

I am sorry but a perpetual engine like you propose is not possible unless you have found a way around the laws of physics but something like this could be used with a natural water source. My friend had the idea of making turbines that go in your down spouts from the gutters on your house, now that would be free energy.

what? an idea that follows physics?

Latest posts

Latest posts