What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

dwc plan feedback plz

MTZ

I am drawing up my dwc system and want feedback from people that currently use dwc and might know about little things that might make it a pain in the arse or not work properly ... thx

i would have a reservoir just to make topping off easier and that would just use gravity to hit all the tanks. i figured having a drain in the reservoir will make for less spills and what not for flushing the system. The airstone would go in thru the bottom and i will just notch the bucket at the bottom ring while having it be just as long as the bucket for easy disconnect (just tape it to the side)

i didnt draw the water level for the bucket but it will be there also on the last bucket...

Attachments

• HYDRO SYSTEM.jpg
    HYDRO SYSTEM.jpg
    24.3 KB · Views: 3

Buzzsmirk!

hi, go back to "indoor hydro" section and check out "big toke,s" "bio buckets and "Blazeoneup,s" recirculating DWC . both are "stickys"

the recirc DWC is the shit IMHO ihavent messed w/the "undercurrent" but many here pay it high compliments too. (im already invested/setup w/ the bio bucket/recirc DWC

read the entire stickys to get a real good education bout this method!!

hope this helps
BUZZ!

Latest posts

Latest posts