What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Looking for guidance in processing my live resin

Kingekos

Hello well I have multiple freezers with fresh froze whole plant TAngie that I chopped and froze and I’m looking to make sauce with it but have only Ended up with butter or wax in a jar and that’s not what I’m trying to create as a consistency what am I doing wrong I have my temps are 80 and I’ve left my caps on the jars and burp them can someone help me please with an SOP

Take your temps up to 95-100 and you will get faster separation. Don't agitate or scrape. The colder you go, the less wax which thickens your high terpene fraction. If you dewax you will have more luck.

Kingekos

OK let me run everything by you in the process so I quit messing up and ruining material because that’s what it seems like I’m doing right now everything was just turn into butter or wax in a jar

Kingekos

1)- Ice down solvent tanks in dry ice and wait till they are around -40
2)-load dewax vessel with dry ice as well
3)- as everything is cooling down I next need to load my material columns with whole plant fresh froze material
4)- next step is to open solvent tanks and push solvent with nitrogen so that everything remains cold
5)-after solvent tanks are empty I continue to load my dewax vessels with dry ice so that it can dewax for 1.5hrs
6)-at the end of the dewax I will put my collection pot into a dry ice/iso bath to get temps colder then the dewax vessel to pull the gas into the vessel
7)- after dewax vessel is empty I start recovery by placeing collection pot into warm water bath of 85°F and start recovery
8)- once gas is below shatter platter gasket on collection prepare the jars on a shelf to be poured into
9)- now pour all remaining gas/oil into jars and cap immediately
10)-place jars into oven at 95°F with no vacuum and just wait

no need to dewax for that long. If you are using cold solvent it will not remove the fats and waxes.

Try uncapping the jars and see if you get precipitation.

Latest posts

Latest posts