What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Professional/Academic Extraction Website

AB300

Hello all on ICmag! I was hoping to get some feedbacks and critiques of a project I’ve been working on. I’ve been trying to build a website that serves as an academic library of sorts for all original literature on topics regarding cannabis extraction. A website is up with a few of the papers that I’ve collected over the years. I hope you check it out and offer any feedback, good or bad. The website is:

https://cannabisextractionscience.wordpress.com

My hope is to provide links to as many free articles as possible. At the minimum, at least a link to a secure paywall where the article can be purchased. Currently talking to Elsevier (company that owns copyright on most of the articles) about allowing me rights to republish. Also in contact with a number of the original authors about podcast style interviews to get there take on the state of the science and field since they published. Also, a ton more content to come soon, but a substantial amount of reading is available for anyone who hasn’t seen these papers yet.

Thanks for taking the time to visit and respond!

SkyHighLer

Got me a stone bad Mana
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I took a look and found the attached table, looks to me like a decarboxylation temperature closer to 110C/230F may be preferable over higher temperatures.

:tiphat:

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2017-12-09 at 2.02.15 PM.jpg
    Screen Shot 2017-12-09 at 2.02.15 PM.jpg
    66.1 KB · Views: 9

Gray Wolf

A Posse ad Esse. From Possibility to realization.
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hello all on ICmag! I was hoping to get some feedbacks and critiques of a project I’ve been working on. I’ve been trying to build a website that serves as an academic library of sorts for all original literature on topics regarding cannabis extraction. A website is up with a few of the papers that I’ve collected over the years. I hope you check it out and offer any feedback, good or bad. The website is:

https://cannabisextractionscience.wordpress.com

My hope is to provide links to as many free articles as possible. At the minimum, at least a link to a secure paywall where the article can be purchased. Currently talking to Elsevier (company that owns copyright on most of the articles) about allowing me rights to republish. Also in contact with a number of the original authors about podcast style interviews to get there take on the state of the science and field since they published. Also, a ton more content to come soon, but a substantial amount of reading is available for anyone who hasn’t seen these papers yet.

Thanks for taking the time to visit and respond!

Welcome; we can't have too much information!

Latest posts

Latest posts