What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

MYCOTEK GOT BGB IN AREA 51!

B

bigganjabud

picture.php

picture.php

Nearly vertical again and nearly ready for a quick pot upto 16oz cups

B

bigganjabud

Wow been neglecting this thread il show the gg4 and butter cookies in a bit when I get home but I just realised I popped more fire than isis last night

So Erm yeah the hell star is Erm wet and waiting

picture.php

B

bigganjabud

These hell stars all 14 out of 14 split the husks

One love got a pic but it's taking long to post em so will try again in a bit

B

bigganjabud

picture.php

Hell stars left block

picture.php

Butter cookies and gg4 bx 4

PS got two of the gg4 in the veg tent

B

bigganjabud

Update after a lot of thought and looking at pictures

The two gg4 bx 4 in the veg tent were males so seeing as I'm after a couple females for now,I decided to terminate those two and replace em with two more

It was about node 7-8 I noticed some bits I'm not too familiar with so I went with my gut instinct and pulled em

Will post pics of the next two soon

DARKSIDER

Official Seed Tester
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hope you get some gg4 girls bgb and them hell stars I'm sure will be the dogs bollocks.:tiphat:

B

bigganjabud

Hope you get some gg4 girls bgb and them hell stars I'm sure will be the dogs bollocks.:tiphat:

Yeah man same ere tbh brother ds

I've now got the original cut aswell mate so will be interesting for real to have it as a comparison

yts farmer

Veteran
Hey bgb how's things bro?

All coming along nicely i see, when you got a minute can you post up the pics of your suspected males.

Peace

B

bigganjabud

Hey bgb how's things bro?

All coming along nicely i see, when you got a minute can you post up the pics of your suspected males.

Peace

Haha man I threw those away mate

Will be another few in a couple days I rekon before I switch em into flower mate

My plan is basically wait for the Bubblegum to finish and start to flower em out a bit in that tent

Latest posts

Latest posts