What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Your favourite tasting outdoor strains

Betterhaff

Veteran
A few years ago I grew some Angel Heart from MNS. I had a couple of phenos that were almost like the smell and taste couldn’t be real, I grew 1 for a couple of years until I lost her. Mango, fruit, hash, with a touch of incense and skunk. Angel Heart is Mango Haze X Afghan/Skunk.

indabonga

Cannabis ****
Veteran
The balsamic from the big sur holy weed it's amazing... Eucaliptos, mint, lavender and rosemary

farmerlion

Microbial Repositories
Premium user
Mentor
Veteran
420club
From CBG, Peyote Purple and Michoacan Cream. From Ace, China Yunnan and Kali China are also great outdoors.
From Original Delicatessen, Queen Mother.

Peace

browntrout

Veteran
A few years ago I grew some Angel Heart from MNS. I had a couple of phenos that were almost like the smell and taste couldn’t be real, I grew 1 for a couple of years until I lost her. Mango, fruit, hash, with a touch of incense and skunk. Angel Heart is Mango Haze X Afghan/Skunk.

Intersting! when did she finish?

Betterhaff

Veteran
I think I harvested in stages, from mid to late October. They were at a protected site that gave me a little longer time for maturity. I’ve had luck outdoors here with his 25% hazes, not so much with the 50%ers.

They're not the tastiest strains around, but Blue Dream, and Green Crack do really well outdoors. Green Crack finishes so early and well outdoors, it's hard to tell indoor from outdoor, IME.

Strawberry Cough and White Widow/ White Shark do good outside also.

I would stay away from Kushes, Sours, and Indica dominant purples outdoors. In my experience they are mold and pest magnets, and late finishers to boot.

meizzwang

Many of these were from a single plant, so your mileage may vary. This is also based on vaping rosin. Keep in mind, many of these are challenging to finish outdoors if you don't have the right environment:
1) Holy Grail Kush (end October)-perhaps top 5 in my lifetime in terms of flavor, shockingly amazing. Hard to describe flavor, not like food or fruit, more weed-like if that makes sense.
2) Glueberry OG-mid October, mutiple different comments on this being one of the best flavored strains tried. Surprisingly great effects despite having dutch-afied blueberry mixed in. Will stink up your entire neighborhood guaranteed!
3) Panama-pink pistil pheno, late November. there's an earlier green pheno that finished early November, but it wasn't as terpy. The pink pistil pheno smells of sweet lemons when fresh, and like lemon liquor when dried! Very strong head high, almost makes you dizzy! Ridiculously flavorful!
4) Cookies Kush- (mid to late October) complex sweet skunkyness with some lemony background. Very strong head dominant high with background body high. Not my favorite, but very LOUD flavor.
5) Tangie- (early October) one I sampled smelled like guava (indica dominant pheno). When you smoked the buds, it tastes like high grade weed, but when you vape the rosin, it tastes strongly of citrus, without the sweetness if you can imagine that. In my opinion, the high is lackluster and not very long lived. Makes a good appetizer though!

Latest posts

Latest posts