What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Tiny seeds, how to avoid?

DWCnoob

Hi all, I'm a heavy medical marijuana smoker for chronic pain and for the last few months all the strains I've been trying have been plagued with loads of tiny brown seeds which I call microseeds, and one strain which had larger but still undersized seeds I call miniseeds. These have been a huge pain for me because if I don't remove them the smoke is much harsher and if I do it takes ages to pick them out. I only found a couple threads about this on other forums with little conclusion, anyone here have any better ideas? I've resorted to smoking mostly shake now since at least it's seed free.

Attachments

• miniseeds.jpg
    miniseeds.jpg
    52.9 KB · Views: 27
  • microseeds.jpg
    microseeds.jpg
    40.3 KB · Views: 26
B

bigganjabud

Hi all, I'm a heavy medical marijuana smoker for chronic pain and for the last few months all the strains I've been trying have been plagued with loads of tiny brown seeds which I call microseeds, and one strain which had larger but still undersized seeds I call miniseeds. These have been a huge pain for me because if I don't remove them the smoke is much harsher and if I do it takes ages to pick them out. I only found a couple threads about this on other forums with little conclusion, anyone here have any better ideas? I've resorted to smoking mostly shake now since at least it's seed free.

Look through your grow room after lights out I bet there is a tiny little leak of light confused em

DWCnoob

Well I'd love to be growing my own but this is medical stuff I buy from local dispensaries. Seems all of them have this issue, I've tried about 4-5 different ones now.

dank.frank

ef.yu.se.ka.e.em
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Bet those flowers taste like capitalism! The common man is perfectly happy with Budwiser. Want better?

Grow your own. Click the link in my sig.

dank.Frank

B

bigganjabud

Well I'd love to be growing my own but this is medical stuff I buy from local dispensaries. Seems all of them have this issue, I've tried about 4-5 different ones now.

Take it back and explain this ain't what you paid for

B

bigganjabud

Take it back and explain this ain't what you paid for

growslow

I am about 7 years late to this thread but I had the same issue, so just in case someone is searching

An old time organic grower told me it is from to much N as I reduce so do they. At the same time I have gotten better growing and have exposed them to less stress and have healthier plants little seeds and holes went away

Here is a photo I found on line that shows the holes left behind I am told are called ovules. I was told all cannabis buds have them but they are small enough you do not see them. This is all I know

fxsd1uqpe6x41.jpg

intersting comment

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Latest posts