What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

I want to be formal, but I'm here to party

saitama

F1 for the goldleaf. Got the blumats installed and they seem to have started attending LED Church.

zWsErGth.jpg

saitama

Flower day 7. Stretch in full effect.

lbtvkb2h.jpg

qrliJzzh.jpg

7NjboQkh.jpg

I also whipped up a water sensor to let me know if I have a runaway blumat or any leaks in the system.

33mVdHkh.jpg

Bn2wlLqh.jpg

Oddity

What happens if the fuckedometer reaches 100% ?! :eek:

Really love your new setup, nothing extra just everything you need neatly put together. No surprise the plants love it too.

saitama

What happens if the fuckedometer reaches 100% ?! :eek:

Really love your new setup, nothing extra just everything you need neatly put together. No surprise the plants love it too.

Thank you! I love it as well. Although, it kind of has takem some fun out of growing. Wish I had more space for more genetics!

Actually, I have my pump shut off when the fuckedometer gets ANY reading as there isn't supposed to be any runoff in this setup. So, even at .1% fucked, I'm still fucked :biggrin:

saitama

F18 for the goldleaf and F9 for MxPCK.

aVr5Bahh.jpg

RhVUBFNh.jpg

QkRRjdAh.jpg

Malawi X PCK -- my favorite of the bunch

sn3u0Veh.jpg

Here's the malibu pie lagging behind. Such a finicky strain

H6P2VgYh.jpg

imakandi

hello saitama
i read all your thread, lots of years
:)

happy to see a fellow blumat grower
agree, they take a little away the fun of growing
but plants love them so who are we to judge

what is that presurizer for the blumats?
and the cameras? thats crazy and cool
can you explain more detail of that system?

thanks a lot
and best luck

saitama

hello saitama
i read all your thread, lots of years

happy to see a fellow blumat grower
agree, they take a little away the fun of growing
but plants love them so who are we to judge

what is that presurizer for the blumats?
and the cameras? thats crazy and cool
can you explain more detail of that system?

thanks a lot
and best luck

welcome, imakandi!

The pressure system for blumats basically allows you to run any size rez without elevating it. I purchased it from here: https://new.sustainablevillage.com/blumat-basic-pump-system

It's basically a filter, a pump and an accumulator (keeps pressure) and then their pressure reducer to 7psi. You can build the whole thing yourself for a bit cheaper, but this takes all the thinking out of it. Supposedly this allows you to run up to 50 carrots.

The cameras I'm running are just old android devices (phone/tablet) with "Android IP webcam" app installed and then accessed through Home Assistant. Home Assistant is an open source application that is primarily used for home automation, but there are a lot of people out there that use it for grow room automation, such as myself. There's SO much to talk about and do, but below is the video that inspired me to do this myself. I recommend watching pt1 and pt2 as well as his other videos. I won't say it's 'easy' but the information is all out there. You can go as crazy as you want and the cost is pretty low. If you're at all interested, feel free to reach out and I'll help you get started.

PT1: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q9fjKeYOyqU

PT2: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XjcLWVci6_I

saitama

I put the Malibu Pie into the flower room and they're loving life in there. I've never seen them this happy or perky.

pzpUOx1h.jpg

SFnD8xQh.jpg

Malawi X PCK starting to flower

SNvABXhh.jpg

QLcdSBQh.jpg

saitama

Cont

Goldleaf and group shots

CTknStwh.jpg

XeQPLiHh.jpg

This lady is especially happy. Every time I look at her, I think of this pic.

O9KCcLrh.jpg

GNzXwVih.jpg

saitama

I threw together a wifi enabled pH sensor, to monitor from Home Assistant and get alerts and eventually automate ph'ing using pumps. Pretty happy with it so far; it's pretty accurate.

Please don't judge my soldering and prototyping skills -- I have no idea what I'm doing. Suggestions welcome!

sagw6eYh.jpg

TDZe5jYh.jpg

yxr0Svrh.jpg

0hEoz6Ql.jpg

OnhFLZ4h.png

saitama

Been a while. Been busy with car stuff and more car stuff. I had some temp and humidity issues due to weather and having too much plant mass in my area, so I chopped two of the GL early. Temps got to 90F for a few weeks, so please excuse the foxtailing. They netted 250g and I'm happy with that. The third netted 115g, so it's basically a QP a plant.

The MxPCK got the chop yesterday. She is looking and smelling amazing. Tropical/fruity aromas with some gas. We'll see when it goes into cure.

The Malibu Pie will be coming down next. The pics are at 59 and 60 days, but I think there's more time on it.

The other three in the room are B-Witched by Ocean Grown as well. I'm excited for them.

On with the pics!

GL#3 harvested

vPCoZ3Th.jpg

Malawi x PCK by Ace at 70 days. I probably should have waited longer to harvest, but I saw some amber trichs and mostly cloudy, so down she went.

ASaW0kLh.jpg

PwNmBAJh.jpg

IqqKe8uh.jpg

wuzsW9Nh.jpg

gsxr97

Veteran
Wow. Never seen your thread. I’ve been debating making jump to coco with Blumats. I bought a case of Maxis years ago.

Really nice setup you got there

saitama

Wow. Never seen your thread. I’ve been debating making jump to coco with Blumats. I bought a case of Maxis years ago.

Really nice setup you got there

Welcome my (I'm guessing by your name) fellow Motorhead!

Blumats and coco and never look back. Zero runoff for no waste!