What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Nutrients overdose? Fan burns? Necrosis?

Fakir710

Hi icmag! Whats going on?

I have some issues with one of the plants in my tent, there are three or four more showing those spots and burns too, but way smaller.

Im using RO water with House And Garden complete line, watering every day or every other, depending on how the girls are. 3 weeks in veg, gave them food first time 2 week ec 0.9 ph 6.5. Every other day just ph osmosis stabilizator till 100-150 ppm, ph reduction and roots excelurator or stimulator 1.

They started to show the spots after spraying magic green. Same, ph osmosis 100-150 ppm, ph reduction till 6.2-6.8 and added magic green. For the first and only time last week. But i thought it was because it did not dry well and the light burnt leaves across some drops.

Light is 600watts mh 40cms. from the cannopy plus 24x4 wats t5 on the left plus 24x4 wats t5 on the right 25cmts from the cannopy.

Than you so much.

Regards.

G

Hey Fakir!Could be ph related or maybe is the soil getting too dry?I've seen this with hot soil and underwatering.But let's wait for someone else to chime in...

Fakir710

Hey Fakir!Could be ph related or maybe is the soil getting too dry?I've seen this with hot soil and underwatering.But let's wait for someone else to chime in...

Hi Syd Barret¡¡ I don't thin so, i water every day or every other day and i look everyday in the room for know how the girls are going. If they need water or anything. I measure ph every water before and after.

The burns started to show after the second feed and the firs Magic Green application. So i think it's nutrient overdose related. I'm running 8 different strains from regular seeds, so for sure they eat different and i have to watch how they response. This one specifically is a More Cowbell from Bodhi.

I gave them excelurator + multi zyme for two days and they look better and the new leaves don't burn anymore, so i will give a lower ec level the next nute watering.

Thnaks you so much.

Latest posts

Latest posts