What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Strains i want testing

Status
Not open for further replies.

oldbootz

Veteran
OJD i see some of your stuff like Jab (15 plus year old Jamaican landrace ) and Nevil Haze x Mulumbimby Madness and I get excited. But then i read its all crossed to indica and I get sad. Do you have plans on offering any sativa x sativa in the future? Maybe I'm barking up the wrong tree. I just feel that the wld stuff crossed in makes the high not so special. Loses the magic qualities in the head in most cases.

repuk

Altruistic Hazeist
Veteran
Would love to test! project 1 #1 and project 2 #1,3,5,8,10,11,12 all look really interesting to me, love old school sativas and hazes.

Last edited:

bigAl25

Veteran
dear ojd, I test grew your White Jones fem and fem SSSDH + strawberry cough a few years back. I'd love to do a fem test grow again. 2 gallon organic soil, Pro Mix and 2, 400 watt lamps (HPS and MH). The white jones and SSSDH + strawberry cough turned out killer and their photos are up a few years back in my grow. You do make some wonderful beans, and my space is dedicated to fems. I'm a small personal grower. Peace and respect.

topheavy420

Any word on the chosen testers?

Didn't mean to come off as impatient, just wasn't sure if I missed the tester list. Lots of exiting crosses listed there and I've been shopping ojd's beans lately anyways. So pardon my post, just exited to see if i was chosen or not.

I'm just eager for the winter grow season and new varieties to grow n show n smoke!!!

OG.Gotti

Veteran
Got my new room finished. Looking forward to flowering out some nice haze hybrids. I plan on running fewer plants in way bigger pots(30g). Dual bulb vert setup. 4kw.

There's a lot of crosses on that list that I would like to purchase when available. Should be interesting. Definitely ready for some proper haze nugs in my jars.. Fingers crossed I make the cut..

repuk

Altruistic Hazeist
Veteran
I'm running "perpetual" grows on seperate veg (110W) and flower (up to 600W) indoor chambers from October to May, on "mother land" from March-December. Love Sativas so longer flowering times aren't a problem.

Last edited:

mack 10

Veteran
lol, im down for some mullim madness.
Plus either the silver nev or the nev g crosses.

farmerlion

Microbial Repositories
Premium user
Mentor
Veteran
420club
420giveaway
ojd, I had sent you a PM. on the #1 Jab, #6 Cheese. After looking through your list again. The #15 Cali Orange may work well in my grow environment. The ECSD at the bottom of the page I'm not familiar with the other two strains in the cross. I have a 10 week flowering window. Those genetics may also work if they are of a shorter flowering time. Peace

J

jaded1

Some killer sounding crosses bruv.The abusive kush haze/sscdh cross sounds lovely,still wish I had my old abusive kush haze girl,was 1 of the best plants I've grown.Lovely taste and a proper belter of a high.That nev's/mm sounds great too

Last edited:

krustallos

Veteran
These are the strains i need testing

Project 1 regular seeds
Connoisseur Chem male ( Chem d cut x chem bx2) x

1.OSH ( old school Haze = SSH x SSSDH) grail shit , yellow packet Mr Nice SSH, used frankie pheno

2.SSSDH (OJD cut)

Project 2 regular seeds
Ive taken a Chemdog Haze male from Reservoir seeds and let the pollen fly so this x

2.OSH ( old school Haze = SSH x SSSDH) grail shit , yellow.packet Mr Nice SSH used frankie pheno

5.Strawberry amd Cream ( Strawberry cough x The white reversed) really tasty on the fruity dank side , amazing trichome production and potent

9.Purpleope reversed Granddaddy Purple cut slapped onto DNA mother cut of chocolope , extremely tasty with a great high

11.My Silver Nevil cut, amazing flavour pine,mango quick flowering time of 10 weeks and a SSH high

I have a few fem strains i need testing that i will post up in a day or 2 when im next over the seed stash

Again if you got space for more than 1 strain cool

Peace

Howdy OJD! I have room for whatever testers you want to send. I'm interested in the quoted above, specifically the bold. Hope all is well :wave:

B

bigganjabud

Fingers crossed for a drop soon tho as I can't hold this space forever

Status
Not open for further replies.