What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Irie Tiki Farm 2017

Arthritis_sucks

The Dude
Veteran
Ok, thought you were still in veg. How did you get rid of them on Oahu? Zymes seems good, kinda like Nuke Em. I have used them and the Green Cleaner, GC is steep but I use it at 1/4 strength in an atomizer goes pretty far.

Id try to seal everything up while its hot and try a heat treatment a couple times in addition to whatever foliars.

Interesting on the essential oils. PFR-97 will work for broads too but you need some humidity.

Saw your IG post, lmk how those work. At least we know how to id this shit now quickly.

In Oahu............At the time I had to tear down the veg In Aiea when that old crazy lady was threatening my legal grow an did all that shit she did. Blessings in disguise :laughing:

Tried to source the Dr. Zymes but my local store does not carry it so gotta drive out to a bigger shop tomorrow. Gonna hit them with it for 2 weeks, an next week will order the swirskii mites to arrive the end of week 3 flower. This should do the job as long as I stay on top of the Dr. Zymes application, just need to grab an atomizer to ensure total coverage.

After this run will just run predator bugs, an use the Dr. Zymes for new recruits.

Arthritis_sucks

The Dude
Veteran
Had a lil bump in the road with some genetics that were untested. The ghost og x echp's all turned hermie, so they got the chop.

They were just filling in......
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Had some dosidos x echp and ojsdkb x echp's I brought out for replacements. Fingers crossed all goes well with this bunch. The smells coming off these are all gas with one having a skunky rubber funk that is getting stronger by the day.
picture.php

Arthritis_sucks

The Dude
Veteran
What we have left with in flowering is 7 Ancient Og f2's,1 Pie Face an 1 Harlequin x GDP. All the Ancient Og f2's are throwing pink hairs an giving a nice earthy nose.
picture.php

Finished up some drip lines this past weekend.
picture.php

View from the garden
picture.php

Thinking about grabbing teens from a nursery in Humboldt later for the next run possibly, or pop the rest of the Ancient Og f2's. Future is bright :tiphat:

JVonChron

grandevo and venerate work. spray one tuesday and one friday. its approved for organics. one kills eggs one kills the mite, cant remember which does which.

Arthritis_sucks

The Dude
Veteran
grandevo and venerate work. spray one tuesday and one friday. its approved for organics. one kills eggs one kills the mite, cant remember which does which.

Thanks for the heads up. Ended up using Nuke Em an got rid of the RM's. Git a bit if leaf curl but no more russets. :tiphat:

Arthritis_sucks

The Dude
Veteran
New Spot looks killer. Cant wait to see how the new gene's turn out!
Thanks man, I'm loving it out here. These Ancient Og f2's are the truth so far, already frosted an throwing resin rails. The Pie Face smells sweet so not sure she is who she's supposed to be, but the Harlequin x GDP is stacked an frosted proper. Hoping she's gonna test high in CBD, fingers crossed. :tiphat:

Arthritis_sucks

The Dude
Veteran
Frostitution

Frostitution

Buuuuudddddsssssss!!!!!!

Got a few shots from the garden the other day.

Purple stem Ancient Og f2
picture.php

My favorite pink hair Ancient Og f2
picture.php

Harlequin x GDP. Digging this so much I took a tray for next run. If she tests high in cbd then she's getting some space to play.
https://www.icmag.com/ic/picture.php?albumid=74157&pictureid=1788910

Pie Face
picture.php

Transplanted the Dosidos x echp an ojsdkb x echp's into 4-30's, 2-25's an 2 in native soil.

Hoping everyone is having a killer croptober.

Arthritis_sucks

The Dude
Veteran
hope it smokes as good as it looks for ya. Knowing you, I'm sure it will :tiphat:

Thanks Dawn Patrol, chopped the Pie Face Og an the Harlequin x GDP yesterday an damn do they smell amazing. During the chop all you could smell is intense grape jolly ranchers mixed with a pungent tart cherry pie funk. Definitely keeping these girls around for a while. :tiphat:

Dawn Patrol

Well this is some bullshit right here.....
Veteran
Do the high CBD strains help you? do you have a favorite?

Not a lot of those in my circles. Florida's first MMJ law only allowed Charlotte's Web and of course the legislation never specified where the approved growers would get the actual genetics or how they would get them across state lines and into Florida for propagation and cultivation.

God only knows what those fuckers were passing off as Charlotte's Web, but then again with an initial approved patient count well south of 10,000 people even if they complained about what they were getting, no one was really listening.

kalopatchkid

Veteran
Not a lot of those in my circles. Florida's first MMJ law only allowed Charlotte's Web and of course the legislation never specified where the approved growers would get the actual genetics or how they would get them across state lines and into Florida for propagation and cultivation.
Same situation with Hawaii dispensaries. They didnt specify how they were supposed to legally obtain genetics, most so far have been growing DNA/******s and other euro seed companies gear. Not sure how that all jives with the seed to sale tracking requirement.

kalopatchkid

Veteran
How fast did those pie faces finish for you? Seemed like they were done super fast! Nice colors on the Ancient OG's.

Arthritis_sucks

The Dude
Veteran
Do the high CBD strains help you? do you have a favorite?

God only knows what those fuckers were passing off as Charlotte's Web, but then again with an initial approved patient count well south of 10,000 people even if they complained about what they were getting, no one was really listening.

I haven't had the chance to really have a steady supply of a cbd strain, so I really couldn't say. I used to buy Cannatonic from the Arcata dispensary when I lived in Humboldt, an it was really soothing. Kinda like a warm embrace in your joints if that makes sense.

Hoping this strain works out for my patient, and is what they say it is. Sure does have the GDP grape intensity down. We shall see.

Arthritis_sucks

The Dude
Veteran
How fast did those pie faces finish for you? Seemed like they were done super fast! Nice colors on the Ancient OG's.

Thanks, I really dig the purple stemmed pheno of the Ancient Og's. I know it will pop up again in the rest of the beans. Still have 40-50 to go through for later. I'm cloning the fattest an frostiest for a reveg with lil nuggs lol. If the smoke turns out ehhh, then I'll throw in the towel on that. But if its all that an a bag of doritos.........she was a beauty with size an frost like a true frostitute.

As for the Pie Face.....
It seems like a 8-9 week, but she got pulled at 7 and all around the Ancient Og f2 that threw shit ton of bananas. Happens in the pheno hunt sometimes. Next run is 14 Harlequin x GDP's and 6 Pie Face. Winter is coming......so is the darkness :biggrin: